The global Consumer Electronic Sensors Market size is projected to touch USD 34.57 billion by the end of 2022, as per the report released by Million Insights. Increasing penetration of tablets and smartphones and the growing number of internet users are predicted to accelerate the market growth over the estimated period. Other factors such as growing demand for smart devices, increasing per-capita income, presence of high performing cameras in premium smartphones, and demand for new features such as face unlock, 3D mapping etc. are anticipated to bode well for the market growth.
The insertion of two cameras in mobiles to enhance the image quality and requirement of high performing cameras in various gaming consoles are the favorable factors. Surveillance and security applications of devices are also anticipated to showcase considerable growth owing to rising applications across the globe in traffic monitoring and management. Rising investment in R&D has made cost-effective, compact and efficient devices, which offer lucrative opportunities to market players. Continuous technological innovation such as rising application of Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) products due to various advantages such as easy integration, high-end performance, low power intake, economical, and miniaturization are anticipated to help in supplementing the product demand over the forecast period.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Consumer Electronic Sensors Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-consumer-electronic-sensors-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific held the largest market share owing to the growing demand for electronic products from developing nations such as India and China. The consumer electronic sensors market growth is also projected to be driven by factors such as increasing per capita income, the introduction of smartphones with innovative features and rising demand for multimedia gaming among consumer, especially youngsters. Equipping laptops and palmtops with webcams is also promoting the product demand. The growing trend of sharing pictures in social networking applications such as Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr and others, and following new fashion on social media endorsed by celebrities are also projected to drive the use of smartphones, thereby, propelling the market growth in the upcoming years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Image sensors are widely used in camcorders, security cameras, smartphones and cameras. Motion sensors are projected to gain significant growth in consumer applications. Improvements in MEMS technology have decreased the power usage, size and cost, which makes it easy to use motion sensors and face detectors in palmtop devices. Also, they are used in MP3 players, gaming controllers, laptops, mobiles, and TV remotes to provide enhanced control and functionality.
• Communication application segment majorly includes tablets, PDA and smartphones. This segment is projected to remain a leading segment in the upcoming years. The entertainment division is projected to foresee substantial growth owing to the increasing demand for televisions and gaming solutions. Smart devices are extensively used for indoor applications, health monitoring and other personalized used. Further, they are preferred for security purposes in commercial and government sectors. These factors are predicted to supplement the demand for the product.
• Nations such as China and India are projected to be the leading consumers of the consumer electronic sensors market in the coming years. Asia Pacific regional market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 10.4% in the upcoming years, due to rising demand for smart TVs and smartphones. The Government of India has granted permission for complete FDI in the hardware-manufacturing segment via automatic route.
• High competition is witnessed in the global market and major players of the market are Aptina Imaging, Toshiba Corporation, Samsung, Bosch, STMicroelectronics, Panasonic Corporation, Synaptic, and Sony Corporation. STMicroelectronics serves several companies such as Continental, Western Digital, Bosch, Microsoft, Cisco, Seagate, Delta, Samsung, Hewlett-Packard, and Apple. The company spent USD 2413 million, USD 1,816 million and USD 2421 million in 2012, 2013 and 204 respectively, for research and development.
Million Insights has segmented the global consumer electronic sensors market on the basis of product, application and region:
Consumer Electronic Sensors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
• Image Sensors
• Motion Sensors
• Temperature Sensors
• Pressure Sensors
• Touch Sensors
• Position Sensors
Consumer Electronic Sensors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
• Home Appliances
Consumer Electronic Sensors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Cashmere Clothing Market – The global cashmere clothing market size was accounted for the revenue of USD 2.66 billion in 2018. This market is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.96%, during the forecasted years, 2019-2025.
2. Premium Cosmetics Market – The global premium cosmetics market size was accounted for USD 119.3 billion in 2018. The market is expected to witness a CAGR 7.6%, during the forecasted years.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar