The global construction plastics market size is expected to reach USD 149.94 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising investment of government bodies in development of commercial buildings & public infrastructures in emerging countries such as India, China, Brazil, and Indonesia. In India, for instance, infrastructure sector is developing and a fast pace and it has become one of the biggest focus areas in the industry. The Indian government is planning to invest approximately USD 1.4 trillion on infrastructure during 2019-23 for accelerating sustainable development of this country.
Rising usage of plastics in a wide range of applications, especially in the construction industry, including piping, insulation, interior design, and window frames, is expected to drive revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. Plastic materials are being extensively used in the construction industry, owing to excellent strength-to-weight ratio, cost-effectiveness, corrosion resistance, requirement of low maintenance, high durability, and great versatility properties.
Leading Players– DowDuPont Inc., BASF SE, Asahi Kasei Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Borealis AG, Solvay S.A., Formosa Plastics Corporation, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Berry Plastics Corporation, and JM Eagle.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1463
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In June 2021, BASF SE introduced VALERAS, a new brand of its plastic additives portfolio. It would enable customers to achieve different sustainability goals. This new brand is expected to bring a significant sustainability value to plastic applications by reducing emissions, improving durability, promoting biodiversity, and saving energy. This new product portfolio would continuously evolve to support customers in the plastics industry on accelerating sustainability journeys. BASF SE introduced this new brand with an aim to increase sustainability of plastics, along the entire polymer value chain.
- Polyvinyl chloride segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global construction plastics market over the forecast period. This type of plastic is easy is mold, highly recyclable, and lightweight. Unlike other type of plastics, polyvinyl chloride is the most versatile material as it is being extensively used in pipes & fittings, flooring, window & door profiles, and roof membranes.
- Pipes segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global construction plastics market, owing to ability of plastic pipes to transport water in a safe and hygienic way. Plastic pipes are easy to install, operate, and maintain due to lightweight and flexibility properties. These properties help in coping with different soil movements, which, in turn, is expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- The construction plastics market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Governments of emerging countries such as India, China, and Indonesia are investing huge sums in the development of commercial buildings and public infrastructures. This factor is expected to drive demand for construction plastics in this region during the forecast period.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Expanded Polystyrene
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
- Windows & Doors
- Insulation Materials
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Construction Plastics market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Construction Plastics market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Construction Plastics market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Explore More Related Reports:
Shape Memory Alloys Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Type (Nitinol, Copper-Based, Iron-Manganese Silicon), By End Use (Biomedical, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Proteolytic Enzymes Market By Source Type (Microorganisms, Animal, and Plant), Application (Detergents, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Others) and Region and Country: Global Market Research, Analysis, and Forecast, 2021–2028
Styrenic Polymers Market By Product Type (Polystyrene (PS), Expandable Polystyrene (EPS), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR), Styrene-butadiene Rubber (SBR)), By End-use (Automotive, Building and Construction, Consumer Goods, Medical, Wind Energy, Marine Accessories), and By Region Forecast To 2028
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States