Connected automotive infotainment systems typically include audio-video features and two-way communications tools, which include standard radio and CD players, and allow phone connections, vehicle voice commands and other types of interactive audio or video. The systems even include rear-seat DVD features that enable passengers to watch any visual media.
The global Connected automotive infotainment system market is forecasted to reach USD 53.28 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the emergence of cloud based applications in automotive industry. Connections to cloud-based solutions, such as Google Maps, or Nokia’s Ovi Maps, allow access to the three elements of navigation—the roads, local POIs, and Location-Based Services (LBS) content.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1231
Platforms Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- GENIVI Linux
- Intel – Apollo Lake
- Qualcomm – 602A, 820A
- Renesas – R-Car H2/H3
- TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X
- Freescale – i.mx6, i.mx8
- NVIDIA – Jetson
Vehicle type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Passenger cars
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Android Auto
- Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Multimedia Streaming: Audio, Internet Radio, and Video
- Connected Navigation and Location-based Content
- Social Media and Networking
- In-car Wi-Fi Networks
The key questions answered in the report:
What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
What are the key factors driving the Connected Automotive Infotainment System market?
What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
Who are the key vendors in the Connected Automotive Infotainment System market?
What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
Which are the global opportunities for expanding the Connected Automotive Infotainment System market?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1231
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of platforms into software and hardware. Softwares include Android, GENIVI Linux, AGL and QNX. Hardware include Intel – Apollo Lake, Qualcomm – 602A, 820A, Renesas – R-Car H2/H3, TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X, Freescale – i.mx6, i.mx8 and NVIDIA – Jetson.
- The software segment dominated the market in 2018, and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 13.2% during the forecast period, due to the growth of QNX.
- The market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type into passenger cars, and commercial vehicle. The passenger cars dominated the segment in 2018 and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 12.8%, during the forecast period, due to the increasing demand of luxury cars, such as SUV, Sedans, or MUVs.
- The market is segmented on the basis of connectivity into SDL, CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirror, Link, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into multimedia streaming: audio, internet radio, and video, connected navigation and location-based content, social media and networking and in-car Wi-Fi networks.
- Multimedia streaming dominated the market in 2018, and will grow at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period, since most modern car designs has access to internet TV and mobile TV, CD players, USBs or Bluetooth for audio, internet radio, and video streaming.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and North America, particularly The U.S., dominates the market throughout the forecast period with a CAGR of 13.9%, due to the rapid adoption of luxury cars.
- Key participants include Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Harman International Industries, Panasonic Corporation, Aptiv PLC, Fujitsu Ten Ltd., Ford Motor Company, Denso Corporation, Audi AG, General Motors Company, and Visteon Corporation, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global connected automotive infotainment system Market on the basis of platforms, vehicle type, application, connectivity, and region:
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative metrics
Chapter 4. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/connected-automotive-infotainment-system-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States