WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Confectionery Sector in New Zealand”
The New Zealand Confectionery sector is led by the Chocolate market, which is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021, in value terms. Rising disposable income of consumers and growing demand for premium confectionery products are the major factors driving growth in the sector. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Confectionery products in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material, and is expected to register the fastest volume growth during 2016-2021. ‘J.H. Whittaker & Sons, Ltd’ and ‘Perfetti Van Melle SpA’ are the leading market players in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Confectionery sector in New Zealand provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum, and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; Pack data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
J.H. Whittaker & Sons Ltd
Perfetti Van Melle SpA
Mondelez International Inc
Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG
RJ`s Licorice …
– Per capita consumption of Confectionery in New Zealand is higher compared to the global and regional levels in 2016.
– Of the three markets, Chocolate was the largest in the New Zealand Confectionery sector.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the New Zealand Confectionery sector, followed by Convenience Stores and Food & Drinks Specialists.
– Whittakers was the leading brand in the New Zealand Confectionery sector.
– Flexible Packaging was the most commonly used package material in the New Zealand Confectionery sector.
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349