The global conductive textile market size is expected to reach USD 3.99 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc. expanding at a CAGR of 16.5% over the forecast period. Rising awareness among consumers regarding conductive textiles owing to their use in health & fitness tracking, temperature monitoring coupled with its anti-radiation properties is likely to propel demand.
Conductive textiles are manufactured by integrating the fabric, fiber or yarns with the electronic devices which result in high tech wearables. Integration of electronic devices enhances the performance of the wearables in terms of communication, monitoring, and conducting energy. These wearables can emit light and provide protection against various pollutants.
The basic raw materials required to produce conductive textiles include fiber, yarns, fabric, dyes, and chemicals. Increasing demand for nylon and polyester as raw material fabrics for producing conductive garments owing to its smoothness, high resistance to perspiration, insects and most chemicals has aided in enhancing the durability and performance of conductive textiles.
The fluctuating raw material prices of nylon chips used in the production of conductive textiles is likely to hamper overall industry growth. The growing consumption and raw material scarcity have led to an increase in raw material prices, which has further increased the cost of finished or end-use products.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-textiles-market
Conductive Textiles Market Report Highlights
• Nylon fabric was the dominant segment in 2018 accounting for 45.6% of the overall revenue owing to its light weight and ease in the production of more durable nylon based textiles
• Sports and fitness segment is expected to witness the fastest growth growing at a CAGR of 18.0 from 2019 to 2025 owing to the integration of smart technology with textiles that allows tracking of footsteps and heart rate
• The industry in U.S. is expected to register a revenue of USD 1,073.2 million by 2025 on account of the growing adoption of the product in the production of clothing in the defense industry coupled with increased adoption in the sportswear segment
• The conductive textile market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a growth of 18.6% from 2019 to 2025 on account of rising consumer awareness regarding the use of conductive wearables across various applications
• Companies like Herculite, AIQ, and Eeonyx have been involved in the manufacture of conductive garments such as heating fabrics, gloves and anti-radiating garments and operate their business through multiple patents and trademarked products
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-textiles-market/request/rs1
Conductive Textiles Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the conductive textile market on the basis of fabric, product, application, and region:
Conductive Textile Fabric Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Conductive Textile Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Woven Textiles
• Non-Woven Textiles
• Knitted Textiles
Conductive Textile Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Military & Defense
• Sports & Fitness
Conductive Textiles Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4639/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Protective Textiles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Heat & Flame Resistant, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Ballistic), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States