“Cytomegalovirus Infections Epidemiology” report has been added to DelveInsight
Overview of Cytomegalovirus Infections epidemiology, pathophysiology, various diagnostic approaches, and treatment algorithm, including detailed chapters for marketed products and emerging therapies
Download free sample copy here– https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-epidemiology-forecast
Cytomegalovirus Infections Overview
Infection with cytomegalovirus (CMV) is very common. CMV Infections is a type of herpesvirus (herpesvirus type 5). Blood tests show that 60–90% of adults have had a CMV Infections infection at some time.
Cytomegalovirus Infections: Geography Covered
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Cytomegalovirus Infections Epidemiology Insights
As per the National Organization of Rare Disorders, Cytomegalovirus infection (CMV) is a viral infection that rarely causes obvious illness. Human CMV causes a wide variety of infection and illness in healthy adults, in those with compromised immune systems (such as AIDS), in those with cardiovascular disease, and in pregnant women who can pass the infection to their unborn child (congenital CMV). This infection is the most common intrauterine infection in the United States disproportionately affecting minority races and those of lower socio-economic class.
Important facts of Cytomegalovirus Infections epidemiology report
- The total number of diagnosed CMV Patients in the US were found out to be 72,380 in 2020. The number of patients of CMV that are there under SOT are about 15,428 in 2020 in the United States, as per the analysis.
- According to estimates, the total number of infants born with CMV in the United States was estimated to be 39,232 in 2020. The number of infants who turn to symptomatic CMV and asymptomatic CMV was observed to be 4,316 and 34,917 respectively in 2020.
- The total number of HSCT (allogeneic HSCT) patients were found out to be 10,598 in 2020. According to estimates, out of the total HSCT (allogeneic) patients, the number of CMV patients were found out to be 4,682 in 2020
Cytomegalovirus Infections Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Diagnosed Cases of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection in the United States [2018–2030]
- CMV Patients among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants (HSCT) in the United States [2018–2030]
- Number of Refractory CMV Patients after HSCT/SOT in the United States [2018–2030]
- Number of Infants born with Congenital CMV in the United States [2018–2030]
- Number of CMV Patients among SOT in the United States [2018–2030]
- CMV Retinitis among HIV Patients in the United States [2018–2030]
Cytomegalovirus Infections Gender Based Epidemiology
According to DelveInsight, CMV Infections affects males and female equally
Cytomegalovirus Infections Symptoms
CMV Infections may cause symptoms soon after infection and can also remain dormant (inactive) in various tissues for life. Various stimuli can reactivate the dormant CMV Infections, resulting in virus growth which can sometimes cause disease. The lungs, gastrointestinal tract, brain, spinal cord, or eyes may be infected.
When the infection threatens life or eyesight, an antiviral drug (valganciclovir, ganciclovir, cidofovir, foscarnet, or a combination) may be given. These drugs may be given by mouth or by vein. When CMV Infections retinitis is very severe, the drugs may also be injected directly into the eye. These drugs have serious side effects, which increase the demand and need for more potential therapies.
Cytomegalovirus Infections Report Highlights
- 11-Year Forecast of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Cases of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
- Total Cases of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection according to segmentation
- Diagnosed cases of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
Download free sample copy here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-epidemiology-forecast
Following is the TOC of Cytomegalovirus Infections report
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
3. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Cytomegalovirus Infection population by its epidemiology
- The Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Cytomegalovirus Infection Market
DelveInsight’s Cytomegalovirus Infection – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
Cytomegalovirus Infection Pipeline
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Pipeline Insights, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States