Market Size – USD 608.7 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.1%, Market Trends – increasing use of collagen peptides in nutritional products.
The global collagen peptides market size is expected to reach USD 913.1 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady projected revenue growth can be attributed to shift in consumer preference towards healthy lifestyle and expanding application of collagen peptides in nutritional products, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/573
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2021, Nitta Gelatin, which is a leading manufacturer of gelatin in India, launched premium gelatin with Japanese technology in the HoReCa category. The premium gelatin will allow food connoisseurs to prepare various desserts, jellies, frozen sweets, soft candies, and marshmallows at international standards.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing application of collagen peptides in supplements owing to multifunctional properties such as reducing muscle soreness, controlling arthritis, improving overall bone health, and alleviating some skin conditions. An increasing number of consumers in the U.S. and Canada are incorporating collagen-based products into their diet for better health and nutrition. Change in consumer behavior is a key factor fueling demand for collagen-based supplements, thereby driving market growth.
- Key players in the collagen peptides market are Gelita AG, Tessenderlo Group, Holista Colltech, Darling Ingredients, Nitta Gelatin, Amicogen Inc., Ewald-Gelatine, Nippi Inc., Weishardt, and Vital Proteins.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Collagen Peptides market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the collagen peptides market based on source, form, application, and region:
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Marine & Poultry
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Nutritional Products
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Products
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/573
Focal Points of the Global Collagen Peptides Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Collagen Peptidesmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Collagen Peptides industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Collagen Peptides Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Collagen Peptides Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Shifting consumers’ preference towards a healthy lifestyle
22.214.171.124. Rising consumer awareness of the benefits of collagen peptides in cosmetics
126.96.36.199. Expanding collagen peptides application in the nutritional products and healthcare industry
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Stringent regulation regarding collagen extraction from animal sources
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Collagen Peptides Market Source Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Source Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
5.1.3. Marine & Poultry
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/collagen-peptides-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia