Cold plasma is also called as non-thermal plasma and used in wide range of applications in various industries including medical, food and biomedical industries. It is a powerful tool which is used to provide antimicrobial treatment for foodstuffs and food packaging materials. The invention to develop the technology is to develop in-package decontamination. The cold plasma technology offers non-thermal treatment of foods post-packaging.The global cold plasma equipment market is being driven by factors such as rising use of cold plasma in medical treatment, increasing hospital acquired infections (HAI), and government initiatives for prevention of healthcare associated infections (HAIs). On the other hand, growing global healthcare industryis likely to offer significant opportunity for the growth of the global cold plasma equipment market during the forecast period.
The cold plasma equipment market, by application, is segmented into wound healing, blood coagulation, cancer treatment, dentistry and others. In 2019, the wound healingsegment captured the largest share in the global cold plasma equipment market by application. This owes to efficient results shown by cold plasma in treatment of chronic wounds leading to its rising adoption by healthcare professionals. The ability of cold plasma to disinfect, kill bacteria, prevent infection and accelerate wound recovery are some of the other factors dominating the growth of the segment. On the other hand, extensive research and development studies witnessing positing results for cold plasma as an effective treatment in cancer is likely to be responsible for cancer treatment to witness fastest growth in the cold plasma equipment market, by application.
Request for sample PDF Copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00009263/
- Nordson Corporation
- Plasmatreat GmbH
- Adtec Healthcare
- Henniker Plasma
- Europlasma NV
- Tantec GmbH
- TheraDep Technologies, Inc.
- terraplasma medical GmbH
- Apyx Medical
- neoplas tools GmbH
Cold plasma is proved very effective in the biomedicine.Cold plasma is used in many medical treatments such as, wound healing, cancer, dermatology, atmospheric plasma on diabetes-induced enzyme glycation, oxidative stress, and inflammation, disinfection and scar treatment. Cold plasma’s ability to kill bacteria, including the drug-resistant bacteria, to avoid further infection, helps in chronic wounds. This accelerates the process of wound healing and prevents further complications and the related discomforts. Although there are many other treatment methods for wound healing, it is expected that cold plasma therapy is one of the most effective ways. Plasma sources used in plasma medicine are typically “low temperature” plasma sources operated at atmospheric pressure. In this context, low temperature refers to temperatures similar to room temperature, usually slightly above. Increasing in cases of diabetes, wound and other inflammation, is growing the market.According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), in 2017, number of people with diabetes in North Americawas approximately 46 million which is expected to grow at 62 million in 2045. The increase in the disease prevalence is around 35% during the forecast period.
The cold plasma equipment market is bifurcated on basis of regime into low-pressure cold plasma, atmospheric cold plasma.Cold plasma (or non-equilibrium plasma) is the plasma in which the temperature of the constituents varies from one another.Cold plasma equipment therapy provides a new way to keep hospital patients safe from infections. In 2019, the atmospheric cold plasma equipment dominated the market by regime type contributing a significant share in the market. This attributes to the advantages offered by atmospheric plasma as it is a dry process, requires little energy and economic advantages offered over traditional processing techniques.
- Progressive industry trends in the global cold plasma equipment market to help players develop effective long-term strategies
- Business growth strategies adopted by developed and developing markets
- Quantitative analysis of the cold plasma equipment market from 2018 to 2027
- Estimation of cold plasma equipment demand across various industries
- PEST analysis to illustrate the efficacy of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry to predict marketgrowth
- Recent developments to understand the competitive market scenario and cold plasma equipment’sdemand
- Market trends and outlook coupled with factors driving and restraining the growth of the cold plasma equipment market
- Decision-making process by understanding strategies that underpin commercial interest with regard to cold plasma equipment market growth
- Cold plasma equipment market size at various nodes of market
- Detailed overview and segmentation of the global cold plasma equipment market, as well as its dynamics in the industry
- Cold plasma equipment market size in various regions with promising growth opportunities
Visit similar report
Purchase a copy of the report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00009263/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email