This document is an exclusive report on cold chain prepared to analyze supply chain industry authored by BCC Research Staff. The goal of this study is to provide readers with an understanding of recent market trends in overall cold chain market and its four components: technology, services, applications and product type.
The report also provides a more in-depth look at the top tier cold chain companies as well as some of the second tier companies to look for in the near future, and to note the technological changes within the cold chain industry that are sure to play a role in the years to come. More specifically, the objectives include identifying companies that are considered the leaders in their field and the technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate their field.
Key points explored include –
– Identifying top 10 companies and profile them in detail.
– Identifying cold chain technologies with the greatest commercial potential during the forecast period (2018 to 2024).
– Analyzing the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for these technologies as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years.
– Estimating current and future market revenue of cold chain through 2024.
– Identifying the companies best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/4387571-cold-chain-market-overview-and-top-ten-companies
The scope of this report is focused on selection of top ten companies in cold chain market and identify key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. This report explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope also includes analysis of the cold chain market based on service type, applications, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at global level for the above segments. The cold chain market is segmented into three categories:
– By Service Type: Refrigerated warehouse, Refrigerated Transport and Others.
– By Application: Meat and Seafood, Dairy and Frozen Products, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery and Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals.
– By Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
– An overview of the global cold chain market within the logistics industry
– Global market analysis of cold chain market with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
– Information on the importance of cold chain in the distribution of food and beverages such as fruits & vegetables, meat & seafood, poultry and dairy products
– Information on current trends in cold chain logistics, food safety regulations, technological updates, and regional considerations for the industry that can shape the future marketplace
– Key strategies adopted by top tier companies involved in the global cold chain market and their market shares, growth strategies and financial details
– Underlying details of cold chain quality standards for refrigerated production, different forms of cold chain logistics transportation, and the future of the cold chain industry Detailed profiles of the top ten cold chain technology companies
AGRO MERCHANTS GROUP
EMERGENT COLD STORAGE
KLOOSTERBOER GROUP B.V.
LINEAGE LOGISTICS HOLDING, LLC
NICHIREI LOGISTICS GROUP, INC.
NEWCOLD ADVANCED COLD LOGISTICS
UNITED STATES COLD STORAGE, INC.
VERSACOLD INTERNATIONAL CORP.
VX COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Cold Chain Market by Service Type
Chapter 5 Cold Chain Devices
Chapter 6 Cold Chain Market by Application
Chapter 7 Cold Chain Market by Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix: Abbreviations
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349