Market Size – USD 14.38 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 3.2%, Market Trend – High demand for aluminum from countries in APAC
The global coal tar market size is expected to reach USD 18.64 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growth of the coal tar market is driven significantly by need for coal tar pitch in aluminum smelting processes.
In March 2020, Epsilon Carbon announced investment of USD 121.6 Million for setting up an integrated carbon black facility, with capacity of 300,000 tons per annum, in Bellary district of Karnataka, India.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/548
Some Key Findings in the Report:
- In February 2020, Epsilon Carbon announced plans to expand its coal tar distillation project and after it received environmental clearance along with other necessary clearance regarding the expansion.
- In March 2018, Gearbulk and Puma Energy created a joint venture in order to operate five coal tar pitch and bitumen tankers as well as perform liquid coal tar pitch, asphalt and bitumen, creosote, and coal tar transportation contracts.
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, which can be attributed to factors such as increasing demand for coal tar from industries such as aluminum, paint, dyes, and photographic materials in countries in the region.
- Key players operating in the market are Himadri Speciality Chemical Ltd., Voestalpine AG, Rain Carbon Inc., Industrial Química del Nalón S.A, DEZA, a. s., Bilbaína de Alquitranes, S.A., Koppers Inc., Nagreeka Hydrocarbons (P) Ltd., Neptune Hydrocarbons Mfg. Pvt. Ltd., and Tar Alliance AM.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global coal tar market based on type, application, end-use, marketing channel, and region as follows:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2021–-2028)
- Low Temperature Coal Tar
- Medium Temperature Coal Tar
- High Temperature Coal Tar
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2021-2028)
- Coal Tar Pitch
- Carbon Black Oil
- Specialty Oils
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2021–-2028)
- Aluminum Industry
- Tire Industry
- Paint Industry
- Wood Preservation
- Marketing Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2021–-2028)
The Global Coal Tar Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/548
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Coal Tar Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2018-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Years: 2021-2028
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Coal Tar Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Coal Tar Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. High demand for aluminum in automotive industry
126.96.36.199. Medicinal properties of Coal Tar
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Environmental pollutions
184.108.40.206. Fluctuation in the coal prices
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Coal Tar Market By Types Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Million MT)
5.1. Types Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
5.1.1. Low Temperature Coal Tar
5.1.2. Medium Temperature Coal Tar
5.1.3. High Temperature Coal Tar
To get the full coverage of the global Coal Tar market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/coal-tar-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia