New Orleans, LA, USA – June 14, 2021 – For over thirty years, the founders of Tax-Free.org have designed and perfected international tax strategies and opportunities. They have logged millions of air miles traveling internationally, opened foreign companies and foreign bank accounts, worked remotely before it was fashionable, and gained second residencies abroad. Tax-free.org authors say, “We’ve lived the expat lifestyle. By experiencing every aspect of expatriate life firsthand, we have the unique ability to convey holistic expat strategies to you in clear, accessible, actionable language.” The book, “The Art of Living Tax-Free: A Blueprint to Freedom and Prosperity by Working Remotely from Abroad” will be released after the Kickstarter campaign ends. The Kickstarter campaign, which launches June 14, 2021, provides the opportunity to get in on the book during the developmental stages.
To back the Kickstarter campaign, visit the link below:
About the Book
In this highly readable and provocative book, Tax-Free.org sets out an original, robust life roadmap with little to no taxes. The book explains how to achieve financial freedom by living abroad and working remotely.
Everything has changed. The pandemic showed us that the future of business is remote working. So now, and very soon, many more people will have the option to work from anywhere. The Art of Living Tax-Free rewires your brain to achieve a more prosperous lifestyle, eliminate debt, spend less, and free up money to invest. How? US expats and digital nomads are choosing to embrace our Tax-Free Roadmap™ to live better for less abroad.
The Pledge Rewards
- Pledge $ 5 or more: For the Art of Living Tax-Free Supporters
- Pledge $15 or more: Receive One Digital Book
- Pledge $20 or more: Receive One early copy! Digital Book
- Pledge $30 or more: Receive One Softcover Book
- Pledge $40 or more: Receive One Softcover + One Digital Book
- Pledge $50 or more: Receive One Softcover Book + One Digital Book + One Poster Showing All Tax-Free Countries in the World
- Pledge $125 or more: Receive One Softcover Book + One Digital Book + One Poster Showing All Tax-Free Countries in the World + 30 Min Expat/Digital Nomad Consultation. We’ll walk you through each step and answer all of your questions (we wrote the book on the subject).
- Electronic: $0
- USA: $5
- Canada: $10
- Rest of World: $14
Company Name: AAPH Press Distribution, LLC
Contact Person: Carol Michaels
Email: Send Email
Address:1231 Williams Blvd
Country: United States