“Super League In-Depth Analysis: Citi Private Bank 2017“, is a comprehensive analysis of Citigroup’s private banking operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Citi Private Bank is part of Citigroup’s Institutional Clients Group, reflecting the bank’s strategy of leveraging institutional banking capabilities to serve UHNW clients. The lower segments of the market are served by brands that sit within Citibank’s retail banking business.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Insight into Citi Private Bank’s growth strategy.
– Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of Citi Private Bank’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
– Review of Citi Private Bank’s marketing and social media activities.
– Citigroup is boosting its presence in European cities such as Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin, Madrid, and Luxembourg, as well as expanding its capabilities in these offices to counter the impact of Brexit.
– Citi Private Bank’s revenues have been growing steadily in recent years, partly due to better deposit spreads and growth in loan volumes in North America.
– In 2016, Citigroup launched Citi Priority in 13 markets with a new digital experience and preferred benefits to cater to the growing emerging affluent client base.
– Through its philanthropic efforts, Citigroup is focusing on boosting financial inclusion, improving job opportunities for youth, and supporting the establishment of economically vibrant cities.
– Citi Private Bank offers tailored services to specific customer groups, such as non-resident Indians and Asian and Latin American individuals resident in the US.
Reasons to buy
– Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Citi Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Explore Citi Private Bank’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
– Understand Citi Private Bank’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Citi Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Content: Key Points
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349