DelveInsight has launched a new report on chronic spinal cord injury Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Chronic spinal cord injury Epidemiology Forecast to 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Chronic spinal cord injury, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Chronic spinal cord injury market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Spinal cord injury (SCI) is a serious medical condition that causes the functional, psychological, and socioeconomic disorders. Long-term, secondary medical complications are common and play an important role in the continuum of care for patients with SCI. Complications are a frequent cause of morbidity and mortality and lead to increased rates of re-hospitalization, loss of employability, and decreased quality of life.
Spinal cord injury affects over 40,000 people in the UK and approximately 288,000 in the US. An estimated 17,700 new cases of spinal cord injury in the US are recorded each year. Motor vehicle accidents account for 38% of cases. Other causes include falls (32%), sports injuries (8%), and violence (14%). Around 78% of patients are male, and the average age at injury is 43 years.
Chronic spinal cord injury refers to a permanent and/or progressive interruption in the conduction of impulses across the neurons and tracts of the spinal cord. It may be due to mechanical distortion or vascular ischemia of the spinal cord arising from trauma, tumour, infection or other space-occupying lesions. The term is generally used when elements of spinal cord injury have been present for at least one year. Commensurate neurological deficits occur that may be stable or progressive and lead to the disability with spasticity, joint contractures, sensory changes, and sphincter and locomotion abnormalities. Mortality risk increases with injury level and severity and is strongly influenced by the availability of timely, quality medical care. Transfer method to hospital after injury and time to hospital admission are essential factors.
Request for :- Chronic Spinal Cord Injury free sample page
Chronic Spinal Cord Injury Epidemiology
The Chronic Spinal Cord Injury epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Chronic Spinal Cord Injury epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Chronic Spinal Cord Injury epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders
Report Key Facts:-
1. The term ‘spinal cord injury’ refers to damage to the spinal cord resulting from trauma (e.g. a car crash) or from disease or degeneration (e.g., cancer). There is no reliable estimate of global incidence, but estimated annual global incidence is 40–80 cases per million population. Up to 90% of these cases are due to traumatic causes, though the proportion of nontraumatic spinal cord injury appears to be growing.
2. As per National SCI Statistical Center (2016), given the current population size of 314 million people in the US, the recent estimate showed that the annual incidence of spinal cord injury (SCI) is approximately 54 cases per million population in the US or approximately 17,000 new SCI cases each year.
3. As per Singh et al. (2014), the prevalence of SCI was highest in the US (906 per million) and lowest in the Rhone-Alpes region, France (250 per million) and Helsinki, Finland (280 per million.
Report Key Benefits:-
1. Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Chronic Spinal Cord Injury epidemiology Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market
“According to the World Health Organization, male-to-female ratios of SCI is at least 2:1 among adults, sometimes much higher”
Key companies working on Chronic Spinal Cord Injury that are given below-
1. ReNetX Bio
Drugs covered are given below-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
3. Chronic Spinal Cord Injury: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market report?
- The Chronic Spinal Cord Injury Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Chronic Spinal Cord Injury market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Chronic Spinal Cord Injury therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Chronic Spinal Cord Injury population by its epidemiology
- The Chronic Spinal Cord Injury Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States