DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Chronic Pain – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Chronic Pain – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Chronic Pain, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Chronic Pain market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Chronic Pain Market Report:
- According to DiBonaventura et al. (2017), out of 24,925 respondents (52.2% female, mean age 51.5 years), 15,751 (63.7%) respondents were found to be having pain. Out of this, 2,548 (15.7%) had probable NeP based on the PainDetect, which was 10% of all respondents.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), September 2018, estimated that the number of US adults having chronic pain and number of US adults having high-impact chronic pain had reached 50.0 million (20.4%) and 19.6 million (8.0%), respectively. The report also stated that the prevalence of both chronic pain and high-impact chronic pain reported among women and older adults was higher.
Key benefits of the report:
- Chronic Pain market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Chronic Pain Epidemiology and Chronic Pain market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Chronic Pain market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Chronic Pain market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Chronic Pain market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chronic Pain market.
Chronic Pain Overview
The International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) defines pain as an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage or described in terms of such damage. It may be due to an injury or to the brain’s inability to process pain signals properly.
Pain is classified as either acute or chronic. Acute pain is usually severe and short-lived (normally 3 months), and is often the result of a disease that may require ongoing treatment.
The most common sources of chronic pain include low back pain, arthritic pain, migraines, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, cancer pain, and postoperative pain, among others. With many chronic conditions, the cause of the pain is unknown.
Chronic Pain Market
The dynamics of the Chronic Pain market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Regeneron/Teva Pharmaceuticals/ Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Samumed, Sorrento Therapeutics, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Taiwan Liposome Company, Centrexion Therapeutics, Biogen, Gruenthal and Mesoblast, Eli Lilly and Company, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Chronic Pain Market Landscape
Chronic Pain Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Fasinumab (REGN475): Regeneron/Teva Pharmaceuticals/ Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Lorecivivint (SM04690): Samumed
- Resiniferatoxin (RTX): Sorrento Therapeutics
- Ampion: Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- TLC599: Taiwan Liposome Company
- CNTX-4975: Centrexion Therapeutics
- BIIB074 (Vixotrigine): Biogen
- Rexlemestrocel (MPC-06-ID): Gruenthal and Mesoblast
- LY3016859: Eli Lilly and Company
Chronic Pain Market Drivers
- Rich emerging pipeline
- The upsurge in geriatric the population
- Rise in awareness
- Increasing prevalence
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Chronic Pain Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Chronic Pain Market Overview at a Glance
6. Chronic Pain Disease Background and Overview
7. Chronic Pain Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Chronic Pain
9. Chronic Pain Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Chronic Pain Emerging Therapies
12. Chronic Pain Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Chronic Pain Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Chronic Pain Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States