DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Chronic Norovirus Enteritis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Chronic Norovirus Enteritis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Market Report:
- Bok and Green (2013), conducted a study and reported that 18% of patients who underwent allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (HSCT) contracted norovirus over 1-year and many after they had received intensified immunosuppressive regimens for suspected graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). In renal transplant recipients, it was reported that 17% of the patients were chronically infected with norovirus and had intermittent diarrhoea.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (n.d), norovirus causes gastroenteritis in ~19–21 million people per year in the US. The virus is also responsible for 56,000–71,000 annual hospitalizations and 570–800 deaths in the US every year.
Key benefits of the report:
- Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Epidemiology and Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market.
Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Overview
Norovirus also called as Winter Vomiting bug is a small virus that contains Ribonucleic acid (RNA) and is surrounded by a protein coating. As of now, there are ~25 strains of norovirus that affect humans. The RNA genome in noroviruses easily mutates to produce new norovirus types swiftly.
Norovirus is a highly contagious stomach and intestinal virus. It is easily transmitted by coming into contact with an infected individual, either directly or indirectly. In close quarters, such as hospitals, schools, and daycare centres, it can spread swiftly by coming in contact with a patient affected with norovirus who may breathe out small particles of the virus that can be then inhaled, touching any contaminated surfaces or objects, as the virus can survive outside the body for several days, eating contaminated food, which can happen if an infected person doesn’t wash their hands before preparing or handling food.
Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Market
The dynamics of the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Prosit Sole Biotechnology, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- PSP001: Prosit Sole Biotechnology
Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Market Drivers
- Increased Norovirus Enteritis cases and a trend toward an unhygienic lifestyle will have an impact on market growth
- Improved Surveillance Network that monitors and reports accurate Norovirus cases
- More collaborative efforts of pharmaceutical companies, academia, and others
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Disease Background and Overview
7. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Chronic Norovirus Enteritis
9. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Emerging Therapies
12. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
“Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis market. A detailed picture of the Chronic Norovirus Enteritis pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Chronic Norovirus Enteritis treatment guidelines.
DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Norovirus Enteritis Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Chronic Norovirus Enteritis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States