DelveInsight has launched a new report on Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP) Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of CLBP in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Chronic low back pain (CLBP) is a pain that persists for 12 weeks or longer, even after an initial injury or underlying cause of acute low back pain has been treated. Low back pain is widespread, and at one point, everyone might have faced it; however, the exact cause of lower back pain is unknown. Lower back pain that is long-term (for more than 3 months) is called chronic low back pain, this condition might originate from an injury, disease, or stress on different structures of the body, and may vary significantly and felt as bone pain, nerve pain, or muscle pain.
Request for :- Chronic Lower Back Pain free sample page
Chronic Lower Back Pain Epidemiology
The CLBP epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight’s report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [segmented by Total Prevalent Population, Gender-Specific Prevalent Population, Age-Specific Prevalent Population, Severity-Specific Prevalent Population, Number of CLBP Patients on Prescription Medications by different Class and Number of CLBP Patients on Opioids by low dose, high dose, and overdose] scenario of CLBP in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2028.
As per DelveInsight’s analysis, a higher percentage of diagnosed prevalence was observed for females, in comparison to males, in all the 7MM countries, except Japan, wherein males occupy a larger patient pool than females. According to DelveInsight’s estimations, the total prevalent population of CLBP in the 7MM was observed to be 73,802,461 in 2017, which is expected to increase during the study period i.e. 2017-2028. Furthermore, the total diagnosed prevalent population of CLBP in the 7MM was assessed to be 44,281,476 in 2017
Some of the Report Key facts:-
- As per DelveInsight’s analysis, a higher percentage of diagnosed prevalence was observed for females in comparison to males, in all the 7MM countries, except Japan, wherein males occupy a larger patient pool than females.
- According to DelveInsight’s estimations, the total prevalent population of CLBP in the 7MM was observed to be73,802,461 in 2017, which is expected to increaseduring the study period,i.e., 2017–2030.
- Furthermore, the total diagnosed prevalent population of CLBPin the 7MM was assessed to be 44,281,476 in 2017.
Report Key Benefits
- This DelveInsight report will help to develop Business Strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the CLBP market
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for CLBP market
- To understand the future market competition in the CLBP market
“According to DelveInsight’s analysis, it has been observed that CLBP is mostly diagnosed in the age group of 40–69.Moreover, it has been observed that moderate to severe are the majorly diagnosed CLBP patients”
Some of the key companies working on CLBP that are given below-
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Collegium Pharmaceutical
Name of covered Drugs are given below.
- Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
1. Key Insight
2. Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP) Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Market (%) Distribution of CLBP in 2017
2.2. Market (%) Distribution of CLBP in 2028
3. Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP): Disease Background and Overvie
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. United States Epidemiology
6. EU5 Epidemiology
7. Japan Epidemiology
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Proposed Guidelines for Chronic Lower Back Pain
10. Unmet Needs
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP): 7MM Market Analysis
14. United States: Market Outlook
15. EU-5 countries: Market Outlook
16. Japan Market Outlook
16.1.Japan Market Size
16.1.1. Total Market size of Chronic Lower Back Pain in Japan
16.1.2. Market Size of Chronic Lower Back Pain by therapies in Japan
17. Market Drivers
18. Market Barriers
20. DelveInsight Capabilities
22. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States