Chronic Inducible Urticaria is a group of chronic urticarias characterized by the appearance of recurrent wheals, recurrent angioedema, or both, as a response to specific triggers.
Key Highlights from the report:-
- The total Chronic Inducible Urticaria prevalent population in 7MM was 652,542 in 2017.
- The total prevalent cases for Chronic Inducible Urticaria were highest in the United States, followed by Germany and France among 7MM countries.
- About 50% of cases of Chronic Inducible Urticaria are symptomatic dermographism, and 20% each are cold urticaria and cholinergic urticaria; the other 10% are the different forms of Chronic Inducible Urticaria.
Scope of the Report
- The chronic inducible urticaria (CIndU) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The CIndU report and model provide an overview of the global trends of CIndU in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of CIndU in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of chronic inducible urticaria.
- The report provides the segmentation of the Chronic Inducible Urticaria epidemiology
1 Key Insights
2 Executive Summary of Chronic Inducible Urticaria
3 SWOT Analysis for Chronic Inducible Urticaria
4 Chronic Inducible Urticaria Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
4.1 Patient Share (%) Distribution of Chronic Inducible Urticaria in 2017
4.2 Patient Share (%) Distribution of Chronic Inducible Urticaria in 2030
5 Chronic Inducible Urticaria Market Overview at a Glance
5.1 Market Share (%) Distribution of Chronic Inducible Urticaria in 2017
5.2 Market Share (%) Distribution of Chronic Inducible Urticaria in 2030
6 Disease Background and Overview
6.4 Clinical features
6.6 Clinical manifestation
7 Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1 Key Findings
7.2 Total Prevalent Population of CIndU in 7MM
7.3 Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
8 Country-wise Epidemiology of Chronic Inducible Urticaria
8.1 The United States
8.1.1 Diagnosed Prevalent cases of CU in the United States
8.1.2 Diagnosed Prevalent cases of CIndU in the United States
8.1.3 Prevalence of Chronic Inducible Urticaria by Types in the United States
8.2.5 The United Kingdom
8.3.1 Diagnosed Prevalent cases of CU in Japan
8.3.2 Diagnosed Prevalent cases of CIndU in Japan
8.3.3 Prevalence of Chronic Inducible Urticaria by Types in Japan
9 Treatment and Management
10 Case Study
10.1 Severe cold urticaria including anaphylaxis
10.2 Severe symptomatic dermographism (urticaria factitia)
11 Patient Journey
12 Unmet Needs
13.1 Report Methodology
14 DelveInsight Capabilities
16 About DelveInsight