DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Chronic Hand Eczema – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Chronic Hand Eczema – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Chronic Hand Eczema, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Chronic Hand Eczema market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Chronic Hand Eczema Market Report:
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, the total prevalent population of Chronic Hand Eczema in the 7MM was 4,259,537 in 2018 and is expected to increase during the forecasted period.
- Among the European 5 countries, Germany had the highest prevalent population of Chronic Hand Eczema with 480,956 cases, followed by France and the United Kingdom, with a prevalent population of 314,663 and 309,400 in 2018, respectively. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest prevalent population with 229,759 cases in 2018. Japan had 635,557 prevalent cases of Chronic Hand Eczema in 2018
- According to a nationwide, cross-sectional, seasonal, multicenter study in 2007-2008 by the Japanese Dermatological Association, hand eczema was reported to be the 10th most common dermatological condition with a prevalence of 3%.
Key benefits of the report:
- Chronic Hand Eczema market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Chronic Hand Eczema Epidemiology and Chronic Hand Eczema market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Chronic Hand Eczema market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
- Chronic Hand Eczema market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Chronic Hand Eczema market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chronic Hand Eczema market.
Chronic Hand Eczema Overview
Hand eczema (HE) are non-infectious, inflammatory cutaneous lesions and belong to the most common skin disorder affecting the hands. It is not a uniform or homogeneous disease and varies by differences in etiology, morphology, and severity. In a substantial number of patients, HE can develop into a chronic condition, which remains active even after avoidance of contact with potentially damaging allergens and/or irritants.
Chronic Hand Eczema (CHE) has been defined as either a long-lasting, relapsing course of HE or HE unresponsive to standard treatment with emollients and topical corticosteroids for more than 3 months or the recurrence of symptoms two or more times within a year despite treatment.
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Chronic Hand Eczema Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Chronic Hand Eczema Market Overview at a Glance
6. Chronic Hand Eczema Disease Background and Overview
7. Chronic Hand Eczema Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Chronic Hand Eczema
9. Chronic Hand Eczema Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Chronic Hand Eczema Emerging Therapies
12. Chronic Hand Eczema Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Chronic Hand Eczema Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Chronic Hand Eczema Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Chronic Hand Eczema Market Outlook 2030
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States