The China arthroscopy market size is expected to reach USD 485.9 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc In sports, such as football, basketball, and tennis, knee injuries are most common. Running injuries can result from abrupt stops, tilting, pivoting, jumping, and sharp turns. According to the MedSci-Clinician Development Platform, sports injuries account for 10% – 20% of all injuries in China and are on the rise. The current rate of sports injuries in China is almost identical to that of some developed countries, such as the U.S.
Arthroscopy is the most effective treatment for major sports injuries. It is a minimally invasive procedure that is suggested for sports injuries in cases where open surgery is not required. Arthroscopy is commonly performed to repair knee and shoulder injuries, such as ACL tears, SLAP, and Bankart labral tears, meniscus tears, AC joint arthritis and separations, shoulder joint fractures, bursitis, and impingement, torn rotator cuffs, and cartilage damage, and ligament tears. All these factors, thereby, propel the growth of the market.
However, the sudden onset of the COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the market. Postponement of surgeries related to knee, shoulder, hip, and other joints resulted in declining sales of arthroscopy devices.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/china-arthroscopy-market
China Arthroscopy Market Report Highlights
• The ablation systems product segment accounted for 45.4% of the revenue share in 2019 on account of a rising prevalence of chronic pain disorders such as osteoporosis and arthritis, and preference for minimally invasive surgeries
• The knee application segment held the largest revenue share in the market in 2019.Increasing prevalence of knee arthritis, technological advancements, and rapid adoption of arthroscopes in joint replacement surgeries for precision are major factors likely to drive the segment
• The arthroscope segment is expected to witness a CAGR of over 8.8% over the forecast period. Technological advancements coupled with a growing inclination for non-invasive surgical procedures is expected to propel segment growth over the projected period
• Key players operating in the market are engaging in new product launches and mergers and acquisitions to gain revenue share and strengthen market presence. For instance, in September 2020, Smith & Nephew launched REDAPT System for revision total hip arthroplasty in China
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/china-arthroscopy-market/request/rs1
China Arthroscopy Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the China arthroscopy market on the basis of product and application:
China Arthroscopy Product Outlook(Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Powered Shaver Systems
• Visualization Systems
• Fluid Management Systems
• Ablation Systems
• Arthroscopy Implants
• Accessories and Disposables
China Arthroscopy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Foot and Ankle
• Hand and Wrist
List of Key Players of Predictive Analytics Market
• Zhejiang Shendasiao Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
• Xuzhou Hengjia Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
• Tonglu Wanhe Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
• Smith & Nephew plc.
• Zimmer Biomet
• Johnson & Johnson
• Arthrex, Inc.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451399/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services to clients across a number of industries, including healthcare, materials, chemicals, energy, technology, and food and beverage, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States