DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Chemotherapy Induced Anemia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market Report:
- According to Langa et al (2015) the prevalence of anemia (hemoglobin [Hb] level
- According to study by Cannavale et al (2019), of 699 chemotherapy-treated patients with NHL diagnosed between 2010 and 2012, 36.9% and 11.6% developed moderate (hemoglobin < 10 g/dL) and severe (hemoglobin < 8 g/dL) CIA during chemotherapy.
Key benefits of the report:
- Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Epidemiology and Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market Landscape.
Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Overview
Anemia is the most common and persistent hematological abnormality in oncology patients. Chemotherapy-induced anemia (CIA) is a consequence of the malignant invasion of normal tissue leading to blood loss, bone marrow infiltration with disruption of erythropoiesis, and functional iron deficiency as a consequence of inflammation.
Fatigue is the most common symptom of CIA, although vertigo, loss of appetite, poor concentration, and dyspnea are also frequently reported. Grade of anemia in combination with a type of cancer and baseline cardiopulmonary function contribute to symptom severity.
Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market
The dynamics of the Chemotherapy Induced Anemia market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as FibroGen, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market Landscape
- Roxadustat: FibroGen
- And Others
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market Overview at a Glance
6. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Disease Background and Overview
7. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Chemotherapy-Induced Anemia
9. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Emerging Therapies
12. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Request for a detailed sample report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/chemotherapy-induced-anemia-market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States