With multitude of aromas, flavours and textures found in cheese, it currently represents an essential constituent in the fast food segment. It is also a rich source of many key nutrients (vitamins, minerals including calcium, protein, and fat) vital for a well-balanced diet. One of the most valuable nutrients in cheese is vitamin K2, which is important for heart, brain and bones. Being highly nutritious, it helps in reducing the chances of osteoporosis and helps in gaining weight and strengthening bones.
Get Free Sample Report – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=9&flag=B
One of the major factors driving the cheese market is the growth of the fast food industry where cheese is used as a major ingredient for most of the preparations. Changing dietary habits coupled with rising demand from emerging markets are further facilitating the growth of the global cheese market. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the market reached a volume of 25 Million Tons in 2018 and is further expected to reach 28.2 Million Tons by 2024.
Read Full Report & Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/pressrelease/global-cheese-market
Expert Market Research has analysed the global cheese market according to type, distribution channel, major regions and top players:
Market Breakup by Type:
1. Cheddar Cheese
2. Mozzarella & Semi-Soft Cheese
3. Processed Cheese
4. Cream & Soft Cheese
5. Fresh & Natural Cheese
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel:
1. Wholesalers & Supermarkets
2. Foodservice Industry & Food Processors
3. Convenience Stores
4. Discount Stores & Other Specialty Retailers
Market Breakup by Region:
2. North America
3. South America
1. Kraft Food
2. Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd.
3. Bongrain SA
4. Groupe Bel
5. Groupe Lactalis
Key findings from the report:
1. Various types of cheese available in the market are cheddar cheese, mozzarella & semi-soft cheese, processed cheese, cream & soft cheese, fresh & natural cheese. In 2018, Cheddar cheese dominated the market with a share of nearly 40%. Cheddar cheese was followed by mozzarella & semi-soft cheese, processed cheese, cream & soft cheese, fresh & natural cheese.
2. Based on distribution channels, wholesalers & supermarkets were the largest channels accounting for half of the global share.
3. Region-wise, Europe dominated the market with a share of more than 45% in 2018. Within Europe, Germany represented the largest producer of cheese. Europe was followed by North America, Oceania and South America and others.
5. Being fragmented in nature, the global cheese market is surrounded by a number of local and global players. Some of the top players include Kraft Foods Inc., Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd., Bongrain SA, Groupe Bel and Groupe Lactalis.
6. The market is highly competitive with players competing on the basis of product differentiation, portfolios and pricing. They are also involved in expanding their businesses with synergies in order to increase their profits.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States