The global ceramics market size is anticipated to reach USD 407.72 billion by 2025. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast duration. Development in 3D printing technology and increasing demand for ceramics in the dental implant are driving the market growth.
Increasing the use of 3D printing technology in the dental industry has triggered the market growth for zirconium and alumina. Owing to superior structural property, alumina is projected to dominate the market over the forecast duration.
Materials such as clay, kaolin, sand and soda ash are used in traditional ceramics. Energy and raw materials are the two major components of the cost structure in manufacturing of ceramics. Raw materials account for 22% of followed by the energy that accounts for 21% of the cost structure. Additionally, labor accounts for 16% while overhead accounts for 13% of the cost structure. Other costs such as distribution, depreciation and transport together account for 28%.
To download the sample PDF of “Ceramics Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/ceramics-market/request-sample
However, increasing focus on limiting CO2 emission and reducing energy usage have resulted in market players emphasizing on sustainable energy. Additionally, procurement of cheap fuel in the volatile market is becoming paramount. Smaller companies are looking for alternate fuel for ceramics manufacturing.
Key players operating in the ceramics market are Carbo Ceramics, Inc., Kyocera Corporation, 3M, Imerys Ceramics, AGC Ceramics Co., Ltd, Kyocera Corporation and Corning. Merger & acquisition and geographical expansion are the major strategic initiatives taken by these players.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The traditional product segment accounted for 59.6% of the market share in 2018. Rising demand for manufacturing of bricks, sanitary ware and tiles are attributing to the growth of this segment.
• Advanced product category is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast duration.
• Based on revenue, the tiles application segment is anticipated to be the leading market share from 2019 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific occupied 39.6% of the market share in 2018 owing to increasing demand from India and China.
• North America is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Million Insights has segmented the global ceramics market report on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Sanitary Ware
• Bricks and Pipes
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Building & Construction
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market – The Europe industrial air filtration market size is likely to account for USD 4.61 billion by 2027. The market is predicted to register 6.5% CAGR over the next seven years. Factors such as government regulations, technological advancements and workers safety are attributing to the growth of the market.
• U.S. E-cigarette & Vape Market – The U.S. e-cigarette and vape market size was accounted for USD 4.2 billion in 2018. Further, the market is anticipated to register 24.1% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2019 to 2025. Owing to the health risk associated with the consumption of conventional cigarette, the demand for e-cigarette and vape is estimated to rise over the forecast duration.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar