Central and Eastern Europe data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% during the period 2019−2025. This market research report includes data-driven and deep market insights on the impact of COVID-19 across geographies, segments, and vendor landscape. Leverage Arizton’s market analysis to take real-time strategic business decisions and enhance your product portfolios.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Over 20 data center projects investment witnessed in Central & Eastern European Countries 2019.
- Russia dominates the market with over 50% of investments in 2019, followed by Poland and Czech Republic.
- Around $2 billion revenue opportunities for construction contractors operating in the region between 2020-2025.
- Local data center service providers are major investors that account for over 80% market share.
- Increase in new entrants to build data center with over 20 MW of IT load capacity will grow through adoption of cloud, big data and IoT technologies.
- Market Size & Forecast by Investment | 2019−2025
- Market Size & Forecast by Colocation Revenue | 2019−2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on Data Center Market
- Retail & Wholesale Data Center Colocation Pricing in Central and Eastern Europe
- List of Data Center Investments in Central and Eastern Europe
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standard
- Key Market Participants – List of 12 IT infrastructure providers, 10 construction service providers, 15 support infrastructure providers, and 20 data center investors
Central and Eastern Europe Data Center Market – Segmentation
- The increase in investment in big data, IoT and cloud technology is likely to increase the demand for high-performance computing infrastructure. The contribution from server systems suitable for machine learning and artificial intelligence workloads is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- Data centers built in populated areas will be concerned over carbon emission, which is likely to increase the adoption of efficient generator systems. These populated areas are also subjected to frequent power fluctuation and outages. The adoption of diesel generators is high in Central and Eastern Europe, with DRUPS systems gaining traction in the region. The trend is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- The contribution of data center rack units with rack size of 40U–48U rack capacities is witnessing growth in the market. Data centers opened and under construction in 2019 were provided a rack capacity of over 11,000 racks. Equinix data center facilities SO2 and WA3 are currently using 42U rack units in their data centers.
Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer, Switches & Switchgears
- Rack PDUs
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Building Design
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Market Segmentation by Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Market Segmentation by Geography
- Czech Republic
- Other Countries
Central and Eastern Europe Data Center Market – Dynamics
Data centers are the backbone for Central and Eastern European digital economy. In 2020, Microsoft announced its plans to invest $1 billion in the digital transformation plan for Poland. By 2020, the Czech Republic government aims to provide high-speed internet – faster than 30 Mbps, where half of the households having access to the internet at 100 Mbps. The internet penetration in Eastern Europe is 74%. Russia has 90 million internet users with more than 60% users accessing the internet through mobile devices. By 2022, it is expected that Central and Eastern Europe will have more than 365 million internet users and more than 2 billion networked devices, which will increase data growth and investments in data centers in the region. Central and Eastern Europe is witnessing a double-digit growth rate in the digitization of the economy. It is estimated that digitization in the region will add $225 billion to Central and Eastern Europe GDP by 2025. Currently, the digital economy accounts for 7% of GDP.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Cloud Computing to bring Hyperscale Investments
- Increased Investment from Colocation Providers
- Growing Demand for Edge Data Centers
- Big Data and IoT to increase Data Center Investments
Key Market Participants
- IT Infrastructure Providers
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell Technologies
- Construction Service Providers
- Astron Buildings
- Exyte & M+W
- AODC SP. Z O.O.
- Qumak S.A.
- H1 Systems
- Citrus Solutions
- Support Infrastructure Providers
- Schneider Electric
- Euro-Diesel (KINOLT)
- Riello UPS
- MTU Onsite Energy
- Data Center Investors
- Host-telecom.com, s.r.o.
- CEZ Group
- Vapor IO
- Conova Communications GmbH
- IT and eGovernment, Republic of Serbia
- MCF Group Estonia
- Vantage Data Centers
- Datacenter Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- Datacenter Construction Contractors
- Datacenter Infrastructure Providers
- New Entrants
- Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms
- Corporate and Governments Agencies
Why Purchase this Report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the data center market
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States