The latest Cellulose-Based Plastics market research report is a compilation of the latest growth trends and the emerging market segments. The report adeptly draws reader’s attention to the ever-changing patterns of the Cellulose-Based Plastics industry and its prominent facets, infrastructural properties, and highly dynamic environment. The report lists down some critically important parameters that help the market bolster its global foothold and contribute substantially to future revenue generation. Our team of experts has included specific details related to the Cellulose-Based Plastics industry, such as product offerings, sales and revenue estimates, leading regions, key market contenders, and technological upgradation in the report.
The global cellulose-based plastics market size is expected to reach USD 176.5 Million at a steady CAGR of 17.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global cellulose-based plastics market revenue growth is driven by rising demand for cellulose acetate in electronics and food packaging applications, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Cellulose-based plastics are used to produce cellophane, thermoplastic products, ophthalmic goods, toys, and sheets, among others. Increase in implementation of stringent regulations regarding use of conventional plastics due to environmental concerns and ban on use of various plastics has created rising demand for cellulose-based plastics that are produced from renewable raw materials. Cellulose-based plastics are also biodegradable, which is another factor driving market revenue growth.
Rapidly increasing global population and urbanization along with rise in awareness regarding effects on health and environment in developing countries has created rising demand for cellulose-based plastics. Increasing concerns about high level of greenhouse gas emissions is driving the need for biodegradable and sustainable plastics.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/668
The report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global Cellulose-Based Plastics Market,’ studies a wide spectrum of factors impacting the performance of the Cellulose-Based Plastics market. The report includes a historical analysis of the market from 2017 to 2018 to provide the reader with a deep understanding of the current market scenario. Moreover, it offers accurate market estimations for the forecast period (2019-2028).
The report is the latest document encompassing the profound changes in the market dynamics and trends that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health crisis has led to massive changes in the global economic scenario and, particularly, this business sphere. The pandemic has drastically affected the Cellulose-Based Plastics market with disruptions to supply chains and volatility in prices and demands. The remarkable impact of the pandemic on the Cellulose-Based Plastics industry and its crucial segments has been depicted in the report. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the post-COVID scenario, as per market experts.
The research offers an in-depth survey about the performance of each key player in the Cellulose-Based Plastics market. It provides information about their current advancements and key market strategies. The Cellulose-Based Plastics report also aims to provide additional information about suppliers, buyers, and manufacturers. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of market share, consumption, growth rate, and product type, and application growth. It further offers comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the Cellulose-Based Plastics report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Top key Companies in Cellulose-Based Plastics Market are:
Celanese Corporation, Solvay, Daicel Chemical Industries, Mitsubishi Rayon Company Limited, Eastman Chemical Company, SK Chemicals Co. Ltd., Rayonier Advanced Materials, Sappi, Merck Millipore, and Haihang Industry.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cellulose-based-plastics-market
The report further segments the Cellulose-Based Plastics market on the basis of product types and application spectrum offered in the market. The report also offers insights into the segment expected to show significant growth over the projected period. The study focuses on the growth rate of every segment and is explained through detailed graphs, figures, charts, and tables. These segments are analysed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Cellulose-Based Plastics industry in key regions.
Emergen Research has segmented the global cellulose-based plastics market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Cellulose Butyrate
- Cellulose Acetate
- Cellulose Propionate
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Extruded Films
- Ophthalmic Goods
- Others (Toys, Sport Goods)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Food Packaging
- Sports & Leisure
- Consumer Goods
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In April 2021, Packaging Matters and Origin Materials, Inc. announced an agreement to develop advanced packaging materials, including a next-generation Polymer Polyethylene Furanoate (PEF). Origin Materials, Inc. will leverage its patented technology which converts cellulose from sustainable wood residues into carbon negative cost-advantaged materials that reduce the need for fossil resources. The partnership will revolutionize a wider range of end products, including clothing, plastics, and textiles, among others.
- Cellulose acetate is a plastic manufactured from purified natural cellulose. It has high transparency and aesthetic appeal, high mechanical strength, good resistance to chemicals, and can be produced in a range of colors. Cellulose acetate dominated other type segments in terms of revenue share in the global market in 2020 as it is widely produced and readily available.
- Cellulose-based plastics are commonly used in ophthalmic goods. They are premium materials used in the production of eyeglasses, and are highly durable, resistant to change in temperature, renewable, hypoallergenic, comfortable for extended period of time, are ideal for dye absorption, and can also be crafted into various geometric forms.
- Cellulose-based plastics are an alternative to traditional plastics that make up most components in electronic devices, including mobile phones and computers. The material is biodegradable, renewable, strong, and lightweight. Major demand for sustainable plastics for manufacture of components used in human–machine interface units, wearable medicalâ€healthcare systems, personalized mobile equipment, and bionic intelligent robots is also driving market growth.
- Europe accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing concerns for the environment, stringent laws banning the use of single-use plastics, and increasing investment in research & development to develop advanced and more cost-effective materials and products.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/668
The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the Cellulose-Based Plastics market at the global and regional level, and the forecast has been presented in terms of value and price for the period of 8 years from 2020-2027. The report covers an extensive study of the market drivers and restraints on the global scale and provides an impact analysis of those market drivers and restraints on the demand and supply ratio for the Cellulose-Based Plastics market throughout the forecast period.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Global Cellulose-Based Plastics Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
Customization Available (customization will be delivered as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/668
Key takeaways of the Global Cellulose-Based Plastics Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental Cellulose-Based Plastics market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading Cellulose-Based Plastics market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the Cellulose-Based Plastics market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging Cellulose-Based Plastics markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the Cellulose-Based Plastics key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Cellulose-Based Plastics market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Cellulose-Based Plastics Market Segmentation based on types
- Cellulose-Based Plastics Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia