DelveInsight launched a new report on CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030.
DelveInsight’s “CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) Market Report 2030” delivers an in-depth understanding of the CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T-related Neurotoxicity (NT) is a type of toxicity that is related to CAR T-cell therapy. Another toxicity associated with CAR T-cell therapy is known as cytokine release syndrome (CRS). After the initial approval of CAR-modified T (CAR-T) cell immunotherapy, it has produced impressive results in clinical trials treating relapsed and/or refractory B-cell malignancies. In this therapy, T-cells obtained from the patient, or sometimes not as often from an allogeneic donor, are modified to express a CAR, which consists of an extracellular tumour-targeting moiety that is fused to one or more intracellular T-cell signalling domains.
CAR-T NT is a well-described clinical phenomenon, however, its pathophysiology still remains inadequately understood. Several studies conducted on animal models suggest the centrality of monocytes, endothelial dysfunction, and the blood-brain barrier are responsible for the development of CAR T-cell associated NT.
Neurotoxicity associated with CAR-T vary from person to person and headache, pain, memory loss, dizziness, alterations in mental status, such as somnolence, disorientation, impaired attention, etc. are the most common symptoms of CAR T-cell associated NT. In addition to this, movement disorders, impaired speech, seizures, and encephalopathy to coma are also associated with CAR-T related neurotoxicities.
Download our report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cart-related-neurotoxicity-nt-market
The key fact from the report:
“Neurotoxicity associated with CAR-T vary from person to person and the headache, pain, memory loss, dizziness, alterations in mental status, such as somnolence, disorientation, impaired attention, etc. are the most common symptoms of CAR T-cell associated Neurotoxicity.”
Key benefits of the report:
1. The report covers the descriptive overview of CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) , explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
2. Comprehensive insight has been provided into the CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
3. Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
4. A detailed review of the CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
5. The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) market
For the patients who were treated with CAR-T-cells therapy, the most commonly occurring neurological symptoms were encephalopathy and headache.
Key pharma companies involved:
1. Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT)
4. CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT): Market Overview at a Glance
5. CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT): Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT): Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Request for sample pages of the report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cart-related-neurotoxicity-nt-market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Shruti Thakur
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States