The escalating burden of cardiovascular devices and the rapid technological advancement of cardiac monitoring and rhythm management devices are driving the market expansion.
The global Cardiac Monitoring and Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market is expected to be valued at USD 29.32 Billion in 2027 from USD 21.75 Billion, registering a CAGR of 4.1% through the forecast period. The growing incidences of cardiovascular disorders in the geriatric populace and increasing levels of stress are predominantly contributing to the market growth. The increasing investment for the R&D activities to develop novel and innovative cardiac monitoring and rhythm devices with enhanced efficiency are projected to further drive the market growth.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/364
The advent of minimally and less invasive surgical procedures and technologies are expected to stimulate the market expansion further. Additionally, the increasing inclination of patients towards wearable cardiac monitoring devices is projected to add traction to the market growth. The fast-paced life, rapid urbanization, and increasing exposure to stress and unhealthy living conditions have increased the cases of cardiovascular devices, thereby driving the demand for cardiac monitoring devices. Moreover, the escalating usage of ambulatory and home cardiac monitoring services are expected to propel the market growth further.
However, the increasing product recalls and stringent regulatory framework and policies concerned with the product approvals might impede the market growth. The high costs associated with the devices is also projected to act as a major market growth restraining factor.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The ECG devices segment is projected to account for a significant share of the market in the estimated timeframe owing to the augmenting incidences of cardiovascular disorders in the geriatric populace and the escalating adoption of ECG devices in ambulatory centers and emergency rooms. The segment accounted for a 48.8% share in 2019.
- The defibrillators segment is foreseen to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% during the projected timeframe owing to the rapid technological advancements in the preexisting defibrillators.
- The hospital segment accounted for a sizeable share of the global market owing to the implementation of favorable reimbursement policies, improved healthcare infrastructure, enhanced patient outcomes, and timely diagnosis and treatment.
- The Asia Pacific region is foreseen to proliferate at a significant growth rate in the projected timeframe owing to the rising efforts by the government bodies to improve the healthcare infrastructure, increasing incorporation of intelligent technologies, and the escalating incidences of cardiac disorders among the geriatric population in the region.
- Prominent companies operating in the market include Medtronic, Plc., GE Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik, Hillrom Holdings, Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Microport Scientific Corporation, and Nihon Kohden Corporation, among others.
- In 2019, Abbott Laboratories introduced a novel smart heart monitor to detect arrhythmia efficiently to benefit people suffering from extensively irregular heartbeats.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market on the basis of type, product, end-user, and region:
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/364
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Event Monitors
- ECG Devices (Stress ECG Devices, Resting ECG Devices, Holter Monitors)
- Cardiac Output Monitoring Devices
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pacemakers (External Pacemakers and Implantable pacemakers)
- Defibrillators (External Defibrillators and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Cardiac Centers
- Other End Users
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Quick Buy–Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market Research Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/364
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia