Market Size – USD 5,280.0 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 14.9%, Market Trends –Growing demand in energy storage
The global carbon nanotube market is expected to reach USD 16.22 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The carbon nanotube (CNT) market is experiencing a rapid growth attributable to its rising demand from end-user industries such as electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, energy, healthcare, automotive, and textiles. Carbon nanotubes are appropriate for a large number of applications necessitating resilience, robustness, electrical & thermal conductivity, and lightweight characteristics as compared to conventionally used materials
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/125
Key Highlights From The Report
- By product type, multi-walled carbon nanotubes, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market size of USD 4.80 Billion in 2019. The structure of this product type results in better conductivity and the strength of atomic bonds enables it to endure high temperatures.
- North America, in terms of revenue, held the second-largest market share in 2019, owing to the growth and technological advancements in the electronics industry and increased production of engineered polymers (CNTs improve the thermal decomposition and melting temperatures) in the region.
- Key participants include Arkema SA, Carbon Solutions Inc., Showa Denko K.K., Arry International Group Ltd., FutureCarbon GmbH, Unidym Inc., Continental Carbon Company, Klean Carbon Inc., Hyperion Catalysis International Inc., and Cnt Co. Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global carbon nanotube market on the basis of product type, methods, industry vertical, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Arc Discharge
- Laser Ablation of Graphite
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/125
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Carbon Nanotubes market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Carbon Nanotubes market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Carbon Nanotubes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Carbon Nanotubes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing application in end-use industries such as electrical & electronics
22.214.171.124. Growing demand in energy storage
126.96.36.199. Growth of the automotive industry
188.8.131.52. Technological Advancement
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Availability of substitutes
220.127.116.11. Environmental concerns
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Carbon Nanotubes Market By Product Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube
5.1.2. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carbon-nanotube-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia