The global Carbon Black market is forecast to reach USD 27.43 Billion by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Carbon black is increasingly being used in tires, rubber and plastic products, printing inks, and coatings, owing to these properties. It is used in tires as it provides excellent rubber reinforcement. Though primarily used for strengthening rubber in tires, the product can also act as a pigment, UV stabilizer, and conductive or insulating agent in a variety of rubber, plastic, ink, and coating applications. Apart from tires, other everyday uses of carbon black are seen in objects like hoses, conveyor belts, plastics, printing inks, and automotive coatings.
Carbon black is one of the most commonly used conductive additive used for these batteries due to low weight, low cost, and high chemical inertness. Furthermore, it also provides higher battery capacity and rate capability and is non-toxic. Several studies have successfully shown that the adoption of the product improves the battery cycle life. For instance, Berkeley Lab researchers led by Robert Kostecki used carbon black additive for manufacturing composite cathodes for lithium-ion batteries. The resulting lithium-ion cells were found to last one-third longer and deliver more energy, at no significant increase in cost.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3310
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Resins manufactured using carbon black are widely used in automobile bumpers, steel pipe linings, and wire coverings. When mixed with resins in a small amount, the product can absorb ultraviolet light, providing excellent resistance against ultraviolet rays and coloring.
- The graphite-type crystalline structure of the product ensures excellent electric conductivity. Thus, the product is widely used as conductive filler, being mixed in plastics, elastomer, paints, adhesives, films, and pastes.
- Carbon black has witnessed an increased adoption for the production of molded parts using injection and blow molding. The product is widely used in the automotive, consumer, and industrial markets. Consumers demand deep black color balance in the case of consumer goods such as appliances and electronics equipment and packaging.
- The increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries is projected to influence the market in the forecast period. Several companies have been offering carbon black to meet the growing demand for lithium-ion batteries. For instance, the LITX conductive additives by Cabot Corporation offer low-temperature performance and higher energy density with extended cycle life for electronics, electric vehicles, and energy storage systems.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the market in the forecast period. Increasing adoption of the product in end-use industries, including automobiles, paints, and coatings, and rubber is expected to boost the market growth. Moreover, the adoption of expansion strategies by market players operating in the region would also influence growth.
- Key market players include Phillips Carbon Black Limited, Cabot Corporation, OCI Company Ltd., Birla Carbon, Omsk Carbon Group, Orion Engineered Carbons SA, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd. Tokai Carbon, a Japanese chemical company is major global manufacturer. The company offers a wide variety of products, including SEAST, TOKABLACK, Aqua Black, and Thermal Black, for applications ranging from the automotive industry to electrical and electronics.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Furnace Black Process
- Channel Black Process
- Thermal Black Process
- Acetylene Black Process
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Standard Grade
- Specialty Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Tires and Industrial Rubber
- High Performance Coating
- Films and Sheets
- Pressure Pipes
- Molded Parts
- Toners and Printing Inks
- Wires and Cables
- Paints and Coatings
- Textile Fibers
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Carbon Black market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Carbon Black market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Carbon Black market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Explore More Related Reports:
Compound Houttuynia Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Product Type (Compound Houttuynia Tablets, Compound Houttuynia Mixture, Compound Houttuynia Capsules, Other), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies) and Region, Forecast To 2028
Glass Manufacturing Market Size, by Product Type (Flat Glass, Container Glass, Fiber Glass, Specialty Glass), By Application (Packaging, Automotive and Transportation, Construction, Telecommunication, Electronics, Others), and By Region Forecast 2028
BMI Resins Market By Type (Bismaleimide Resin Powder, Bismaleimide Resin Solution), By Application (Composites, Adhesive, Moldings, Others), By End Use (Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Electronics), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States