The global capsule coffee machine market size is projected to touch USD 1.78 billion by 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. It is estimated to ascend with a CAGR of 4.8% over the estimated period, 2019 to 2025. The growing use of single-serve coffee in western nations such as Germany, the U.K., Switzerland and the U.S is driving the market growth. Moreover, capsule coffee machines are much simpler to operate, light-weight, and reasonable in contrast to the regular coffee making machines.
Americans drink at least 3 cups of coffee daily on an average, accounting for about 136 billion cups a year with an average investment of $1100 per year. 500 billion cups of coffee are consumed every year across the world, with the U.S. holding the second position in importing coffee beans followed by Europe. These growing trends of coffee consumption are projected to drive the demand for capsule coffee machines in the coming years.
To download the sample pdf of Capsule Coffee Machine Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-capsule-coffee-machine-market/request-sample
The household segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2025. Specialty and premium coffee beverage fused with new flavors is becoming a new trend. This factor is projected to further boost product demand among the household segment. High demand for homemade coffee is witnessed in western countries. Moreover, countries such as Germany, the U.K., the U.S. and Switzerland, where the frequency of coffee consumption is very high, are anticipated to proliferate the market demand. The National Coffee Association released that 29% of U.S. customers bought single-serve brews in the year 2017.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to ascend with a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period. Developing nations like India and China are witnessing a growing trend for coffee consumption, which, in turn, is projected to further boost the regional market. Moreover, there is a significant rise in the number of coffee shops with the emerging trend of quick refreshments due to hectic lifestyles and the aging population. This growing trend has proliferated the demand for single-serve and time-saving homemade brews among households.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The capsule coffee machine market is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
• The commercial segment was worth was USD 109.2 million, in 2018. On the other hand, the household segment is likely to register the highest growth rate.
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period.
• Leading companies in this industry include Starbucks Corporation; Dualit Limited; illycaffè S.p.A.; LUIGI LAVAZZA SPA; Dunkin Brands; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Nestle Nespresso SA; Jacobs Douwe Egberts Pro; and Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global capsule coffee machine market based on application, and region:
Capsule Coffee Machine Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Capsule Coffee Machine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Telemedicine Market – The global telemedicine market size is expected to arrive at USD 298.9 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 22.4% CAGR, from 2021 to 2028.
• Medical Equipment Maintenance Market – The global medical equipment maintenance market size is estimated to arrive at USD 61.7 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 7.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar