The global Canola Oil market is forecast to reach USD 48.34 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. It is a vegetable oil extracted from rapeseed. It is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, and monosaturated fats. It has a lower amount of saturated fats and trans-fats in comparison to other vegetable oils. The oil helps in reducing inflammations and improving metabolism. This helps in the development of infants and protecting against heart attacks and strokes. Initially, canola oil had only industrial uses, whereas now it finds applications in the residential as well as commercial spaces.
A rise in the number of cardiovascular diseases, as well as the prevalence of other diseases, has led people to focus on their health. Canola oil has high oleic acid, which helps in reducing the high cholesterol levels. It is rapidly being used as a cooking oil by health-conscious consumers, thus propelling the market growth.
Europe held the second-largest share in the Canola Oil market. It is among the leading producer of canola oil across the globe. France, Germany, and the U.K. accounted for more than 80% of the European share. Rapeseed is grown mainly for meal and oil in Europe. Increasing awareness related to the nutritional benefits of the canola oil encourage its demand.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2670
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The cold-pressed method involves the crushing of canola oil seeds and forcing it out. It is a process that preserves health benefits and flavors. Its price is higher than the extracted canola oil, as the yield of this product is lower.
- The online segment held the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. The growing trend of online shopping is getting a boom in recent years. This is due to the increasing application of mobile devices at a rapid rate. With the growth in the busy lifestyle, people prefer to perform every possible activity in their personal smartphones.
- Canola Oil can be made into biodiesel through a refinery process called transesterification. The oil is combined with alcohol to remove the glycerin. Pure canola biodiesel can be blended into any proportion with petroleum diesel. The fuel can be used in diesel engines.
- Canola oil is used in the skincare and cosmetic industry owing to its anti-aging properties, which helps in reducing fine lines, acne, blemishes, and wrinkles. It is also utilized in the hair care sector for smoothening hair. Canola Oil is used in the preparation of plasticizers to provide a higher velocity. Rise in the end-use industries is further propelling the market demand.
- North America is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. The region’s growth is due to the presence of popular players, and increasing awareness regarding the health benefits will propel the demand for the growth of the market.
- Key participants include Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Borges Mediterranean Group, The Adani Wilmar Ltd., Associated British Foods (Ach), Fuji Vegetable Oil Inc., American Vegetable Oils Inc., Sunora Foods, Arla Foods AmbA, and Richardson International Limited, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Canola Oil market on the basis of manufacturing process, application, distribution channel, and region:
Manufacturing Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Cold-pressed Method
- Solvent Extraction Method
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Processed Food
- Personal Care
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Store
- Franchise Outlets
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/canola-oil-market
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Canola Oil Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Canola Oil Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing application in food and beverage industry
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Archer Daniels Midland Company
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Borges Mediterranean Group
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. The Adani Wilmar Ltd
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Associated British Foods (Ach)
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.6. Fuji Vegetable Oil Inc.
10.6.1. Company Overview
10.6.2. Financial Performance
10.6.3. Technology Insights
10.6.4. Strategic Initiatives
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States