VANCOUVER, CANADA – January 25, 2018 – Eight new companies have joined the growing ranks of the Canadian Vacation Ownership Association (CVOA) . The new members joined since the Association’s annual conference, VO-Con, held in September 2017. This brings the number of members to 63, including development companies, management firms, resorts, exchange companies, service providers and suppliers.
These groups support the CVOA’s mission which is:
1. To promote high standards of ethical conduct and professionalism throughout the Vacation Ownership and Timeshare industry.
2. To assist in resolving consumer matters that involve CVOA Members.
3. To consult with all levels of Canadian government to ensure fair and equitable industry advancement policies that govern both our Members and consumers.
4. To work on behalf of CVOA Members to promote a better understanding of Vacation Ownership and Timeshare by the public, the media and governments;
5. To encourage the beneficial expansion of the Vacation Ownership industry.
The new members who recently joined the growing organization are:
True Key Hotels & Resorts – Radium Hot Springs, BC
Bighorn Meadows Resort – Radium Hot Springs, BC
Harrison Beach Hotel – Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina – Spoke, BC
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort – Parksville, BC
Mara Lakeside Resort – Sicamous, BC
Nootka Marine Adventures – Courtenay, BC
ResortCom – Las Vegas, NV
Jon Zwickel, CEO of CVOA says “Our organization supports Canadian-based companies as well as those interested in expanding their opportunities in Canada. We are thrilled to welcome these organizations to our constituent roster. We are looking forward to seeing these new faces and our existing members at VO-Con 2018 to be held in September.”
CVOA will hold its annual conference VO-Con 2018, September 25-27, VO-Con 2018 at the Westin Trillium House Resort in Blue Mountain, Ontario.
CVOA is Canada’s only association dedicated to representing the interests of the vacation ownership, timeshare and resort development industries. Since its founding 1980, the organization has become Canada’s preeminent industry association representing all forms of vacation ownership. CVOA membership is a community of active industry leaders committed to promoting and maintaining a high standard of ethical conduct within the Canadian vacation ownership industry, creating B-2-B and networking opportunities between Members, and educating consumers as to the benefits of vacation ownership.
For more information, please visit www.CanadianVOA.org
Contact: Jon Zwickel | 604-306-1440
Media: Georgi Bohrod | 619-255-1661
Company Name: GBG and Associates
Contact Person: Georgi Bohrod
City: San Diego
Country: United States