HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 130 pages on title ‘Canadian Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes Canada and important players such as CAE,Pacific Safety Products Inc.,Avcorp,Héroux-Devtek Inc.,Magellan Aerospace Corporation,Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd,Cascade Aerospace,General Dynamics Canada,General Dynamics Land Systems,Rheinmetall Canada Inc.,Raytheon Canada Ltd.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2361246-canadian-defense-market
Canadian Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
Canadian Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Canadian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Canadian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Canadian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
– The Canadian defense budget, which values US$22.6 billion in 2019, registered a CAGR of 4.90% during 2015-2019. An Economic Action Plan (EAP) was formulated in 2015, to develop key industrial capabilities by investing CAD2.5 million per year to undertake research on Canada’s defense industrial base. In addition, Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) spent approximately CAD300 million on research and development (R&D) programs. An increasing number of collaborations between defense companies and research institutes are underway, and the number of these is expected to increase over the forecast period. Over 2020-2024, the defense budget is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.43% from US$23.7 billion in 2020 to US$31.6 billion in 2024.
– Over the forecast period, Canadian defense expenditure will be directed towards modernizing the military, as outlined in the Canada First Defense Strategy (CFDS). Additionally, a major part of the budget will be utilized to ensure Canadian sovereignty over the Arctic region, which has become vulnerable to foreign intrusions due to speculation surrounding oil reserves in the area. The country also stands with allies to deter threats to global peace and security by deploying troops on combat missions. The mission to combat ISIS was extended by a year, requiring funding of approximately CAD360 million.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Canadian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Pacific Safety Products Inc.
Magellan Aerospace Corporation
Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd
General Dynamics Canada
General Dynamics Land Systems
Rheinmetall Canada Inc.
Raytheon Canada Ltd.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2361246-canadian-defense-market
Table of Contents
LIST OF FIGURES
LIST OF TABLES
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. About GlobalData
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Current Market Scenario
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
4.1. Import Market Dynamics
4.2. Export Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
5.1. Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Entry Strategy
6.1. Market Regulation
6.2. Market Entry Route
6.3. Key Challenges
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview
7.2. Key Public-Sectors Companies
7.3. Key Private-Sector Companies
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
8.1. Economic Performance
9.1. About GlobalData
9.2. DisclaimerList of Tables
Table 1: Canada – Ongoing Development and Procurement Programs
Table 2: Canada- Future Procurement Programs
Table 3: Canada – Top 10 Defense Procurement Programs by Value (US$ Million), 2019-2024
Table 4: Canadian Defense Expenditure (CAD Billion and US$ Billion), 2015-2024
Table 5: Canadian GDP Growth and Defense Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP, 2015-2024
Table 6: Canadian Defense Budget Spl
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2361246-canadian-defense-market
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2361246
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States