A visa is proof that the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Since August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for six months. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. The Canadian Tourist Visa, also known as a Canadian Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), allows you to enter Canada for tourism. Citizens of select countries can apply for a Canada visa online, while all other countries must apply through the regular channels. Instead, they can apply for and receive an eTA for Canada, which can be applied for online. Your Canadian tourist visa will usually attach to your passport (or a valid travel document). This document confirms that you meet the minimum requirements to legally enter Canada. In addition, citizens of certain countries can also apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows qualified foreign citizens of various countries (visa-free) to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian Embassy.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced by the Canadian government in May 2016 to speed up the visa application process. A Canada visa is a stamp in your passport that allows you to enter the country of Canada. It is a permit to enter the country and reside legally, temporarily or permanently. You must apply for an eTA to visit Canada if you are from one of the visa-free countries (countries eligible for an eTA) and are arriving by air or traveling through a Canadian airport. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourism, business or transit purposes with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiry date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas. More specifically, people from around 148 countries need a visa to visit, work or immigrate to Canada. Individuals from countries that do not have a visa waiver or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) agreement with Canada require a visa to enter the country. If you are one of these applicants and need a visa to Canada, you must apply for one. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
CANADA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
There is a lot to do in Canada. Canada is a huge country that allows you to appreciate nature and modernity at the same time. Netherlands citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. This is because the Netherlands is one of 50 visa-free countries whose citizens can enter Canada simply by presenting their passport at the border. To qualify for an eTA, applicants must meet all eTA requirements for Dutch citizens. Netherlands citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) was introduced by Canadian authorities in 2015 to more efficiently screen foreign travelers prior to entry. One of those requirements is that they have an electronic passport that is machine-readable. The Canadian eTA for Dutch citizens is easy to apply online. The eTA is valid for a period of five years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into Canada, which is much more convenient than the previous single-entry visa system. Individual visits can last up to six months and are decided by immigration officers at the border and recorded in the visitor’s passport. The eTA Canada application form can be completed from the applicant’s home or office, eliminating the need for in-person visits.
Requirements For Canada Visa For The Citizens Of Dutch
- Passport – A valid travel document or passport with at least another 6 months of validity from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
CANADA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
If you are from Portugal, then today is your lucky day because you can get the ETA from Canada. Portuguese citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada on short-term basis for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. However, one thing to remember when preparing your trip to Canada is the Canada ETA. This document is not available in all countries. However, some nationalities are lucky enough to be able to apply. This process has been incredibly easy since 2016 when the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), an electronic visa waiver that allows Portuguese citizens multiple entries for a 6-month stay with each entry during its validity. Portuguese citizens traveling to Canada for up to 180 days do not need a visa to enter the country but must obtain travel authorization in advance. An eTA visa waiver for Canada eTA from Portugal is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiry date of the traveler’s passport. It allows multiple entries into Canada through any of the country’s airports during this period, but not entry into the country through a land or sea border. However, a Portuguese citizen can stay in the country for a maximum of 180 days on each entry. For longer stays, travelers must apply for a different type of Canada visa. The Canadian ETA will be linked to the traveler’s Portuguese Passport and is read by electronic immigration machines at the border upon arrival. The eTA Canada for Portuguese citizens was introduced to speed up the process of obtaining a Canada visa waiver from Portugal and can be conveniently applied for by the traveler own home. The ETA application for Portuguese citizens is a simple process and involves completing a Canadian ETA application form online.
Requirements for Canada Visa for Portuguese Citizens
- A bio-metric Portuguese passport, valid for at least 6 months from the proposed date of arrival in Canada.
- An application form which is completed online, and which includes personal details such as the traveler’s full name and date of birth, as well as your Portuguese passport number, date of issue, and date of expiry.
- Online payment via credit or debit card is required before the travel authorization approval process can begin.
- An email address is required to finalize the application and to receive communication about the eTA’s approval.
Irish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. All Irish passport holders are legally required to have a Canadian visa waiver or visa before they can enter the country. In recent years, Canada has simplified the process of obtaining a visa waiver by introducing the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization program (known as the Canadian eTA or Canadian Tourist Visa Waiver). In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), an online multiple-entry visa waiver that allows eligible citizens to travel to Canada for stays of up to 6 months each time they enter the country. Irish citizens are among the eligible nationalities to apply for the eTA online. Irish citizens can use the same approved eTA to enter Canada without a visa for 5 years or until the passport expires. The Canadian eTA from Ireland can only be applied for online to obtain an electronic visa waiver electronically linked to that of the traveler passport, eliminating the need to apply for a visa in person at an embassy or consulate.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR IRISH CITIZENS
- The traveler’s passport must be an Irish e-passport (bio-metric passport). It is recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in the passport.
- A valid form of payment – Applicants will need to have a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees.
- A valid Email address in order to finalize the application and receive communication regarding its approval or otherwise.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram