Visiting Canada has never been easier since the Canadian government introduced the fast and streamlined process to apply for an electronic Travel Authorization or Canada Visa online. Although you are not allowed to work on a Canadian visitor visa, you can travel throughout Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada each year to visit friends and family or simply to experience Canada’s natural beauty. The Canada Visit Visa is a simple visa application that gives you the opportunity to visit Canada for up to 6 months. Single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Foreign nationals can only enter Canada once on a single-entry visa. A multiple-entry visa allows the holder to enter and exit the country as many times as they wish for as long as the visa is valid. Applicants who require a visitor visa to enter Canada can apply online, on paper, or in person at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
Requirements FOR TOURIST VISA OF CANADA
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
Chilean citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical visits of up to 90 days. Chile does not require a visa for short stays in Canada. However, you still need to get a travel document, but we are talking about an ETA from Canada. The Canadian eTA, also known as Canada’s Electronic Travel Authorization, was introduced by the Canadian government in 2015 to pre-screen travelers, increase border security and allow for faster entry into the country. Since the Canadian eTA is linked to the traveler’s passport, there is no need to print the eTA approval. Once approved, the Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue. It can be used for multiple entries, each less than 180 days in duration. Travelers wishing to extend their stay in Canada must apply for a new eTA provided they do so at least 30 days in advance and from outside the country. This permit allows eligible Chilean passport holders, along with citizens of many other countries, to enter Canada visa-free via a quick and easy online application tool. The entire process takes no more than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. Your document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you have a current email due to all information about your ETA, we will send you throughout the email. Print your ETA, just in case.
- Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 3 payment methods: credit/debit card and PayPal account.
Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are missing out on the trip of a lifetime. There is adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. Canada is a popular destination for people from all over the world to visit, study, work or immigrate. If you want to visit Canada, you must apply for a visa. A Canadian visa is an official document that allows you to enter the country for a specific purpose, such as tourism, business or study. The first step is to determine what type of visa you need and to see if you are eligible to apply. You also need to know what documents you need to submit with your application. The stamp in your passport entitles you to enter Canada. It is a permit to enter and stay in the country legally, temporarily or permanently. Applying for a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your home country determines that you are eligible and meet the income requirements.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
Belgian travelers wishing to visit Canada can now obtain travel authorization to the country through a simple online visa waiver application. Those who do not intend to stay in Canada for more than 6 consecutive months can apply for a visa waiver online from Belgium through the ETA application process. Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourist, business, medical or transit purposes up to 90 days. Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA or visa before legally entering Canada. Once a Canadian electronic permit is approved, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler’s passport. The approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, i.e. a new application does not have to be submitted before each trip. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization exclusively online, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States