Spanish citizens, like 57 other nationalities, are visa-exempt for short-term visits to Canada. To visit Canada by air for up to 6 consecutive months, Spanish citizens must obtain approved travel authorization in advance. An approved Canadian eTA from Spain is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, which means there is no need to submit an electronic application prior to any travel to Canada. It is an online multiple-entry visa waiver that allows multiple entries into Canada during its validity period. All Spanish citizens must have an approved visa waiver to visit Canada
Requirements For Canadian Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you’ll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – to pay this online form, you can use a credit/debit card.
Danish passport holders travelling to Canada will need an electronic travel authorization (eTA) or visa to enter the country. All Danish citizens must have a Canadian visa or tourist visa waiver before they can legally enter the country of Canada. Canada has simplified the online visa waiver process and introduced the Canadian Online Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry visa waiver, which means applicants can enter Canada as many times as they wish, for a total stay of up to 180 days on each entry.
WHAT IS THE CANADA ETA?
Citizens of Danish wishing to travel to Canada are exempt from the visa requirement as the country is part of the European Union. Instead, Danish citizens must apply for a Canada ETA, an online electronic application form that serves as travel. Authentication documents and helps the Canadian government track tourists entering the country to ensure their safety and comply with their protocols.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
- A valid travel document or passport with a validity of a minimum of six months starting from the date of your arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
Like many other nationalities, Belgium citizens do not need to apply for a visa when travelling to Canada for tourism purposes. Because as a Belgium you are exempt from the visa requirement. An approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – You need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You need to have a valid method of payment. You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin