Spain citizens, like 57 other nationalities, are visa-exempt for short-term visits to Canada. However, you must apply for an ETA from Canada if you intend to travel by air. Fortunately, this ETA is available online. The Canadian eTA for Spain citizens is a digital visa waiver. Allows the holder to visit Canada without a visa for up to 6 months at a time. All Spain citizens must have an approved visa waiver to visit Canada. An approved Canadian eTA from Spain is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, meaning there is no need to submit an electronic application prior to any travel to Canada. It is an online multiple entry visa waiver and allows multiple entries into Canada during its validity.
Requirements For Canadian Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you’ll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card.
Sweden passport holders must have an approved visa waiver or eTA to enter Canada. The process of obtaining a travel authorization to Canada from Sweden has become much easier recently with the introduction of the Canadian eTA. eTA stands for Electronic Travel Authorization. The online system was introduced by the Government of Canada in 2016 to simplify the process of applying for a Canadian Tourist Visa Waiver and eliminate visiting a Canadian Embassy or Consulate for eligible citizens. Swedish citizens traveling to Canada for up to 6 consecutive months do not need a visa but must obtain an approved travel authorization in advance. An approved Canadian eTA visa waiver is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to spend up to 180 days in Canada with each entry.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FROM SWEDEN
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you’ll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you provide a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
Latvian citizens interested in travelling to Canada are eligible to obtain a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2015 to reduce the bureaucracy previously required for a traditional visa. It is available to select countries whose citizens(including Latvians) may travel to Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business, or transit reasons. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry visa waiver. It is valid for 5 years and allows Latvian visitors to stay in the country for 6 months on each visit.
WHAT IS AN ETA FOR LATVIAN CITIZENS?
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travellers legal permission to travel to Canada. These countries must be visa-exempt.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
HOW LONG IS THE ETA VALID FOR?
This document expires 5 years after being issued or until the passport expires.
Bulgarian is one of the lucky countries where you don’t need a visa to enter certain countries like Canada. However, the Canadian government has only imposed one requirement for Bulgarian citizens to enter Canada by obtaining an ETA. This permit has the ability for travellers to process and receive it online. Bulgarian citizens are eligible to apply for an Electronic Canadian Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. The Canadian eTA is an online travel authorization that grants Bulgarians multiple entries for 5 years, with each visit allowed for a maximum duration of 6 months. Only valid for international travellers arriving in Canada by air. Any other mode of transport requires an alternative travel authorization.
WHAT IS AN ETA?
This is a permit required for citizens who do not require a visa to travel to Canada.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA?
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival on Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit card.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City