Norwegian citizens travelling to Canada for short stays do not require a Canadian visa. If you plan to travel there by air instead, you will need to apply for an ETA from Canada. Luckily you can do this online.
WHAT IS AN ETA?
This is an electronic travel authorization that allows some travellers to enter Canada by air.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR CANADA VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS?
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal.
WHAT’S THE VALIDITY OF THE ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION?
The ETA is valid for 5 years after it is issued or until the passport expires. Then simply travel to Canada within this period.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I ALLOWED? HOW LONG CAN I BE IN THE CANADIAN TERRITORY?
You will have a Multiple Entries and you can stay 180 days Per Entry.
Are you coming to Canada from the Czech Republic? Have you checked Canadian visa requirements for Czech Republic citizens? A Canadian visa is not required for citizens of the Czech Republic to enter Canada as the Czech Republic falls into the category of visa-exempt countries. Asa citizen of the Czech Republic, you only need to apply for an ETA from Canada.
IS THERE A REQUIREMENT FOR A CANADA VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS?
No, a visa to Canada is not required for citizens of the Czech Republic as Czech Republic citizens can visit Canada without a visa. To enter Canada, all you need to do is apply for and receive a Canadian ETA. an online travel authorization document available online.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM VALIDITY OF A CANADA ETA?
Citizens of the Czech Republic must obtain a Canadian ETA to enter and reside in Canada. Therefore, they do not need to apply for a Canadian visa for Czech Republic citizens. The maximum validity of a CanadianETA is 5 years after issuance or until passport expiration and the maximum length of stay can not exceed 180 days per entry. This document allows multiple entries into the country.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A CANADA ETA?
- A valid passport and its scanned copy
- A valid email address to receive the Canada eTA
- a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin