Are you a Mexican citizen and wondering if you need a visa permit to enter Canada? Mexican citizens do not need a regular visa permit to travel to Canada; However, all travellers from Mexico require an eTA to cross the Canadian border by air.
ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an electronic visa authorization required for air travel to Canada. It is linked directly to your passport; There is no need to print it out. No need to visit the embassy, deal with excessive amounts of paperwork, or wait in long lines.
Is eTA for Mexican citizens a work permit?
ETA is not a work permit. It does not allow you to work in Canada. An e-Visa authorization can be used for the following reasons:
- Tourism: you can visit your friends and family that are staying in Canada. You can explore the country as a tourist and discover all of the beautiful tourist destinations Canada has to offer.
- Business: all Mexican citizens with a valid passport and an eTA can attend a business meeting or a conference in Canada.
- Transit: eTA is also obligatory to have when you’re transiting to another country through Mexico’s Canadian border.
ETA validity and processing time for CANADA VISA FOR MEXICAN CITIZENS
ETA is a legal travel document valid for 5 years from the date of issue or until your passport expires. Every time your passport expires or you change it, the eTA is no longer valid.
The Canada e-Visa is a multiple-entry visa that allows all Mexican citizens to visit Canada multiple times within the period of validity. However, each stay may not last longer than 6 months at a time.
Documents to prepare for Mexican citizens
Fortunately, visa requirements are simple and easily arranged. As a Mexican citizen, all you have to do is apply:
- a valid passport for at least 6 months forth from the planned departure date to Canada
- an active e-mail address to have access to your Canadian eTA. We will send you an e-Visa in a PDF version onto your e-mail address as soon as it’s approved.
- a clean criminal record is an essential condition to meet before applying. Your application might be refused if you have some severe offences on your account. You can still apply for non-serious crimes, e.g., a speeding ticket. However, in that case, you may have to send some additional documents to your application, and the whole process may be elongated.
As the second largest country in the world, Canada has no shortage of stunning natural wonders and cosmopolitan cities for travellers to explore. From coast to coast, the country offers authentic experiences and opportunities for cultural immersion. There is a rich history that has fused colonial and indigenous traditions to form a diverse immigrant society.
Who needs a tourist visa to enter Canada?
A Canada tourist visa is required for individuals who do not have a Canadian visa and plan to visit Canada for tourism, pleasure, or business. In most cases, a person does not need a Canadian tourist visa if their stay in Canada is less than six months. Travellers are advised to contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate to confirm their eligibility for a Canadian visa. Citizens of most countries do not require a Canadian Tourist Visa to enter Canada.
What Documents Are Required for a Canada visa for Tourists?
- Your photo ID.
- Correctly filling out a visa application for Canada.
- Confirmation of payment for the Canada visa.
- Evidence of clear criminal history.
- Valid passport
- present documents proving that you have sufficient funds to support yourself
- documentation showing that you have a confirmed return ticket.
- The amount of money you will need to prove you have to support yourself depends upon your circumstances.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need to present a letter of consent from your parent or guardian.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin