Business Visa for Canada
Business Visa for Canada is a special type of visa, which allows individuals who have had a successful business career in their home country and are ready for new opportunities to expand in the country or start a new business. To be eligible for this visa, a candidate must be employed by a Canadian company or self-employed in Canada. This blog will provide you with information on the eligibility criteria and the different steps involved in applying for a Canadian business visa.
How can I apply for a Canada Business Visa?
If you are considering applying for a Canadian business visa, you are probably wondering if you have the right background, education or experience to go through the application process. Fortunately, Canada’s immigration policy is designed to welcome a wide variety of candidates from around the world. To prove your eligibility, you must show that you can support yourself financially, that you will be able to find a job in Canada and that you will be able to contribute to the Canadian economy.
How long is the Canada Business Visa valid?
When you apply for a business visa, you will be given an initial length of stay. You may be able to obtain a work permit allowing you to work in Canada while you wait for your application to be processed. The Business Visa for Canada is valid for up to three years and can be extended for an additional two years as long as your company is still active. This period can be extended to up to six years. Business visas for Canada do not have a fixed expiry date. This is because business visas are issued for a period equal to the time required by the company.
To apply for a Canada Business Visa, you need the following documentation:
- ·Passport & travel history
- ·Background documentation
- ·Documents from your company
- ·Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- ·Completed application & consulate fees
- ·Adequate medical insurance
- You should operate your own business in a country other than Canada or be an employee of a Canadian company outside of Canada.
- You must have a valid and compelling reason to visit Canada.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependents during your stay.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- You must meet the government’s basic health requirements.
- A formal invitation from a reputable company in the country where you are doing business is required.
Canada Visa for Lithuanian Citizens
Canada is a popular study destination for students from Lithuania. This is reflected in the fact that many Lithuanian students study at Canadian universities. Individuals from these 58 countries and territories are visa-exempt when travelling to Canada for a short period of time. Visits, including Lithuanian citizens. However, as a Lithuanian, you must apply for an ETA from Canada if you are travelling by air. The document can be obtained online
How can I apply for a visa to Canada from Lithuania?
The Canadian Embassy in Lithuania provides a few different options to apply for a Canada Visa for Lithuanian Citizens. The most common way to apply for a visa is online. It’s a simple 3-step process. First, you need to fill out the online application form. You will then have to pay the visa processing fee. In the third step, you have to print out your application, sign it and send it to the embassy.
You will need to provide your passport details, dates of travel, medical insurance and a list of your travel plans.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal.
WHAT’S THE VALIDATION OF THE CANADA ETA?
The citizens can be eligible for a Canada visa for Lithuanian Citizens for leisure, business, study and work. This electronic visa is valid for 5 years after being issued or until the passport expires. So, you have to visit Canada during this period.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Darry Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
City: 1561 Kobenhavn