Business Visa for Canada
Business Visa for Canada is a special type of visa, that allows individuals who have had a successful business career in their home country and are ready for new opportunities to expand in the nation or start a new business. This visa allows investors or entrepreneurs to have business meetings with Canadians. Business people for a short time. To be eligible for this visa, a candidate must be employed by a Canadian company or self-employed in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria for the Business Visa Canada?
- You must have your own company in a country other than Canada or be an employee of a company registered in a country other than Canada.
- You must have income from a job that is in a country other than Canada, so you cannot be employed in Canada.
- Have proof that the business has the required support
- It is advisable to have a record of respect for other business visas from other countries.
- You must provide proof that you are establishing a business relationship with a company in Canada or that you have been invited to a meeting, conference or workshop.
- Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
How long is the Canada Business Visa valid?
The Business Visa for Canada is valid for up to three years and can be extended for an additional two years as long as your company is still active. This period can be extended to up to six years. Business visas for Canada do not have a fixed expiry date. This is because business visas are issued for as long as the company needs.
Canada, one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, offers spectacular landscapes and tranquil shores. A glimpse of the breathtaking snow-capped mountains or pristine beaches is enough to make you book your next vacation ASAP. With its beautiful scenery, amazing cuisine and welcoming locals, Canada should be on your travel list. Canada is also a popular study destination for students from Lithuania. This is reflected in the fact that many Lithuanian students study at Canadian universities.
WHAT IS A CANADA ETA?
It is an official document that allows travellers to enter Canada by air.
What Documents Do I Need For A Canada Visa for Lithuanian Citizens?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you must provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit or debit card, PayPal.
WHAT’S THE VALIDATION OF THE CANADA ETA?
This electronic visa is valid for 5 years after being issued or until the passport expires.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I ALLOWED? HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE NATION OF CANADA?
You can have a Multiple Entries and you can be in the Canadian territory for 180 days Per Entry.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin