Latvian citizens wishing to visit Canada must first get a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian government created the eTA in 2015 to minimize the complexities associated with traditional visas. Canada’s visa policy permits citizens of a variety of countries, including Latvia, to cross the border without a visa. The Canadian eTA is mandatory for all Latvian citizens who visit Canada for a short length of time. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is a computerized system that permits certain travelers to legally enter Canada. It is only available to residents of specific countries whose citizens (including Latvians) are allowed to enter Canada for short-term tourism, business, or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry visa waiver. It is valid for 5 years and allows Latvian visitors to stay in the country for 6 months on each visit. The electronic travel authorization is linked to the traveler’s passport and is not transferable to a new document. This means that if a passport expires before the allowed 5 years of the Canadian eTA, then this travel permit expires as well. Latvians who meet the requirements can proceed to the eTA application form for Canada. This form is a simple questionnaire that takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal to pay for the eTA fees.
All Bulgarian citizens who visit Canada for a short time must obtain a Canadian eTA visa. A separate travel authorization is required for any other mode of transportation. In 2015, the Canadian government launched this online visa waiver service for qualifying countries. Bulgarian citizens do not require a visa to visit Canada for leisure, business, or transit. It only applies to international flights that land in Canada. Bulgarian citizens can enter Canada if they apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA is a five-year online travel permit that allows Bulgarians to enter Canada several times for stays of up to six months each. The eTA is electronically linked to the passports of Bulgarian visitors and is not transferable to a new travel document. This means that if a passport with an approved eTA expires before 5 years, your travel authorization will also expire. Bulgarians who confirm that they meet the requirements can start the Canadian eTA application process online. The application form is a simple questionnaire that takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
CANADA VISA WAIVER REQUIREMENTS FOR BULGARIA
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival on Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
According to Canadian visa laws, holders of Mexican passports who intend to enter Canada by flight must get a Canadian eTA. In 2015, the Canadian government implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system for travelers from over 50 countries, including Mexico. If they have a valid passport issued by one of these nations, citizens of these countries do not need to obtain a normal visa to enter Canada. Mexican passport holders must obtain an electronic travel authorization, or eTA, in order to enter Canada. It allows nationals of visa-free countries, such as Mexico, to apply for a visa to visit Canada online. The Canadian eTA for Mexicans is valid for stays of up to 6 months and may be used for the following activities: transiting to another country via Canada; traveling within Canada while on vacation; and conducting business in Canada, including attending meetings. The Canadian eTA is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue or until the traveler’s Mexican passport expires (whichever comes first). This means that visitors to Mexico do not have to reapply every year, as is the case with traditional visas. Mexican citizens can enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish as long as they do so within the validity period of their eTA. Applicants do not need to visit the nearest Canadian embassy, submit documents, or attend an in-person interview. Everything is done online, and it takes most applicants about 15 minutes to complete the application.
Documents required for the Canada eTA Application
- A valid Mexico-issued passport
- A current email address to receive notifications and confirmation of the Canadian eTA
- A valid form of payment (credit card or debit card) to pay for the eTA fees.
- A device with internet access, such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop in order to fill out and submit their application
Every year, a large number of travelers and tourists from all over the world visit Canada, either to visit friends and family or to simply enjoy the country’s natural beauty. The creation of a rapid and straightforward online application process for an electronic Travel Authorization or Canada Visa by the Canadian government has made visiting Canada easier than ever. In Canada, there are two types of visas available: single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas. With the help of a simple visa application known as the Canada Visit Visa, you can enter Canada for up to six months. While a tourist visa does not allow you to work in Canada, it does allow you to travel within the nation for tourism and leisure purposes. Foreign nationals with single-entry visas are only permitted one entry into Canada. For the duration of the visa, a multiple-entry visa entitles the holder to make as many entrances and exits as desired. Online, on paper, or in person at the Visa Application Center (VAC), applicants who need a visitor visa to enter Canada can submit their applications.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA OF CANADA
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada.
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them.
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip.
In 2015, the Canadian government implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system for passengers from over 50 countries, including South Korea. Only air travelers are eligible to apply for a Canada electronic travel authorization. The South Korean electronic travel authorization (eTA) is intended for tourists, business travelers, transiting from Canada to another destination, or medical treatment or counseling. South Korean passport holders are eligible for the visa waiver program in Canada. This means you won’t need a visa to visit Canada. In 2015, Canada’s Immigration Service used the eTA for the first time to analyze the eligibility of foreign visitors to Canada and to expedite the eTA application process. The Canadian eTA is available to citizens of South Korea. As a replacement for the visa, Canada has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA online). The eTA allows Canadian authorities to pre-screen foreign travelers and makes it easier for South Koreans to enter Canada. Travelers may stay up to 6 months during each trip and may enter Canada multiple times within a 5-year period. The Immigration Service will record the length of stay when the traveler arrives at the border and the expiry date will be written on the passport. The eTA application for South Korean citizens must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel to ensure the document is processed and the eTA is issued before you travel.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS
- A South Korean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fee.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street