Latvian citizens interested in traveling to Canada are eligible to obtain the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2015 to reduce the bureaucracy previously required for a traditional visa. Canada’s visa policy allows numerous nationalities to cross the border without a visa, and citizens of Latvia are among them. The Canadian eTA is not optional but is required for all Latvian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travelers legal permission to travel to Canada. It is available to select countries whose citizens (including Latvians) are allowed to travel to Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business or transit reasons. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry visa waiver. It is valid for 5 years and allows Latvian visitors to stay in the country for 6 months on each visit. The electronic travel authorization is linked to the traveler’s passport and is not transferable to a new document. This means that if a passport expires before the allowed 5 years of the Canadian eTA, then this travel permit expires as well. Latvians who meet the requirements can proceed to the eTA application form for Canada. This form is a simple questionnaire that takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal to pay for the eTA fees.
Bulgarian citizens are eligible to apply for the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. The Government of Canada introduced this online visa waiver in 2015 as per authorized countries. Bulgarian travelers are among the citizens who do not require a traditional visa to visit Canada for tourism, business trip or just transit. The Canada eTA visa for Bulgaria is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Bulgarian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Canadian eTA is an online travel authorization that grants Bulgarians multiple entries for 5 years, with each visit allowed for a maximum duration of 6 months. It only applies to international travelers arriving in Canada by air. Any other mode of transport requires an alternate travel authorization. Bulgarians who confirm that they meet the requirements can begin the online Canadian eTA application process. The application form is a simple questionnaire that takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
CANADA VISA WAIVER REQUIREMENTS FOR BULGARIA
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival on Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
The Canadian eTA for Mexican passport holders is an electronic travel authorization that allows entry into the country. It allows citizens of visa-exempt countries like Mexico to apply online for a permit to visit Canada. In 2015, the Canadian government introduced Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for travelers from more than 50 countries including Mexico. Nationals of these countries (with a valid passport issued by one of these countries) can visit Canada without the need for a traditional visa. The Canadian eTA for Mexicans is good for stays of up to 6 months in Canada and can be used for the following reasons: Visiting Canada as a tourist and traveling across the country, doing business in Canada including meetings, visiting relatives in Canada, transiting to another country through Canada. The Canadian eTA is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue or until the traveler’s Mexican passport expires (whichever comes first). This means that visitors from Mexico do not have to reapply every year, as is the case with traditional visas. Mexican citizens can enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish, as long as they do so within the validity of their eTA. Applicants are not required to visit the nearest Canadian embassy, submit documents, or attend an in-person interview. Everything is done online, and it takes most applicants around 15 minutes to complete the application.
Documents required for the Canada eTA Application
- A valid Mexico-issued passport
- A current email address to receive notifications and confirmation of the Canadian eTA
- A valid form of payment (credit card or debit card) to pay for the eTA fees.
- A device with internet access, such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop in order to fill out and submit their application
Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada each year to visit friends and family or simply to experience Canada’s natural beauty. Visiting Canada has never been easier since the Canadian government introduced the fast and streamlined process to apply for an electronic Travel Authorization or Canada Visa online. Although you are not allowed to work on a Canadian visitor visa, you can travel throughout Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. The Canada Visit Visa is a simple visa application that gives you the opportunity to visit Canada for up to 6 months. Single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Foreign nationals can only enter Canada once on a single-entry visa. A multiple-entry visa allows the holder to enter and exit the country as many times as they wish for as long as the visa is valid. Applicants who require a visitor visa to enter Canada can apply online, on paper, or in person at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
Requirements For Tourist Visa Of Canada
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram