Canada’s visa policy allows numerous nationalities to cross its borders without a visa, and citizens of Latvia are among them. This eliminates the need to visit the nearest Canadian embassy to apply for a visa. However, before you travel, you must apply for a Canadian ETA if you are travelling by air. Fortunately, the document can be obtained online.
DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO CANADA?
No, you do not need a visa, what you need is an ETA, a document that allows you to enter Canada by filling out an online form.
WHAT IS AN ETA FOR LATVIAN CITIZENS?
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travellers legal permission to travel to Canada. These countries must be visa-exempt.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS CANADA VISA FOR LATVIAN CITIZENS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight, so be sure to check the expiration date on your passport before applying for your eTA.
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: An online application process requires that you also pay online. Therefore you need a valid payment method. You can use credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal. Just choose the one that is most convenient for you.
HOW LONG IS THE ETA VALID FOR?
This document expires 5 years after being issued or until the passport expires.
Bulgaria is one of the lucky countries where you don’t need a visa to enter certain countries like Canada. However, the Canadian government has only imposed one requirement for Bulgarian citizens to enter Canada by obtaining an ETA. This permit is easy for travellers to process and obtain online. The good thing is that you can request this document and receive it in just 30 minutes!
WHAT IS AN ETA?
This is a permit required for citizens who do not require a visa to travel to Canada.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA VISA FOR BULGARIAN CITIZENS?
You will be pleased to know that the Canadian ETA is not a very demanding document. In fact, the list of things you need for the online application process is quite short. Now we will show you the list:
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival in Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: For your convenience, we offer 2 payment methods: credit or debit card.
WHAT’S THE VALIDITY OF THIS ETA?
It is valid for 5 years from the date of issue or until the passport expires. So travel to Canada within this time.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I GRANTED? HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN CANADA?
You have multiple entries and can stay in Canada for 180 days per entry.
DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MY KIDS?
Of course. Any visitor wishing to travel to Canada must apply for an ETA.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Huasi Koo Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Address:6 Yulgok ro, Jongno gu
Country: South Korea