Irish citizens are among those who can apply for an eTA online. The Canadian government created the eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) in 2016, which is a web-based multiple-entry visa waiver that permits eligible citizens to stay in Canada for up to six months. Canada has established the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, also known as the Canadian eTA or Canadian Tourist Visa Waiver, to make obtaining a visa waiver easier. To enter Canada for travel, business, transit, or medical treatment, Irish nationals must apply for a Canada eTA visa. All Irish passport holders are required by law to have a Canadian visa or visa waiver in order to enter Canada. Irish citizens can use the same approved eTA to enter Canada without a visa for 5 years or until the passport expires. The Canadian eTA from Ireland can only be applied for online to obtain an electronic visa waiver electronically linked to that of the traveler passport, eliminating the need to apply for a visa in person at an embassy or consulate.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR IRISH CITIZENS
- The traveler’s passport must be an Irish e-passport (bio-metric passport). It is recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in the passport.
- A valid form of payment – Applicants will need to have a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees.
- A valid Email address in order to finalize the application and receive communication regarding its approval or otherwise.
Citizens of Liechtenstein can apply for a Canada e-Visa online. The eTA program was developed in 2016 to examine international travelers in response to rising terrorist activity around the world. Liechtenstein people should apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term travel to Canada for general tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes. Citizens of Liechtenstein, like many other nationalities, do not need a visa to visit Canada for a limited time. If you intend to fly, you must first apply for a Canadian ETA. The stays are typically 180 days long. Any Liechtenstein citizen wishing to enter Canada for a length of more than 90 days or for purposes other than those permitted under the eTA program must apply for a different visa. The document you receive is valid for 5 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. You can enter Canada multiple times and stay there for up to 6 months per visit. The electronic travel authorization is available online and can be obtained in just 30 minutes.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Liechtensteiner citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
In 2015, the Canadian government launched eTA (Electronic Travel Authorisation), a new screening tool that allows travelers to obtain a travel authorization without having to contact an embassy or consulate. Citizens of more than 50 countries, including Luxembourg, are eligible to apply for the eTA Canada, which allows for visa-free stays of up to 90 days. Luxembourg citizens may apply for an eTA Canada if they are visiting Canada for tourism or leisure, business travel such as attending conferences and meetings, medical advice or treatment, or transiting through Canada on their way to another international destination. The Canadian eTA is also intended for tourists who will spend less than six months in Canada. Because the travel authorization is valid for 5 years, visitors can make multiple entries during this period as long as each trip is less than 3 months. Luxembourg citizens traveling or relocating to Canada to work, study or move to Canada must apply for a Canada visa in Luxembourg. There are different types of Canadian visas such as: the work permit and the visitor visa. Luxembourgers who meet all eTA Canada requirements can begin the application process. The Canadian eTA application form can be found on the home page of the Canada Online Visa website.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO LUXEMBOURGERS NEED TO SUBMIT?
- Have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity counting from the entry date to Canada
- Have an active email address for obtaining the eTA Canada approval
- Have a valid debit or credit card for the online eTA fee payment
Maltese nationals, like all other European Union citizens, do not require a visa to visit Canada. They only need to apply for a Canadian ETA. An ETA is an electronic travel permit that allows citizens of specified countries to visit Canada without the need for an embassy visa. In 2015, Canada implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system, which allows eligible citizens to enter the country by completing a simple online form before to departure. To enter Canada on a short-term basis for general tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes, Maltese people must apply for a Canada eTA visa. You can stay for 180 days per entry as long as you have your Canadian ETA. This document expires 5 years after it is issued or until the passport expires. If you are from Malta and apply for an ETA, you will be granted multiple entry. In other words, you can visit this country many times within five years. Once accepted, the eTA is electronically connected to the traveler’s passport. Travellers who want to visit Canada for other reasons, such as studying or working, can contact the nearest Canada Embassy or Consulate for more information. The full application process can be completed in 20 minutes.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR MALTA CITIZENS
- Valid passport – a passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – provide a valid e-mail address because you’ll receive your ETA via e-mail inbox. Print it out, just in case.
- Payment – When you fill in an online application, you’ll clearly need to make a payment. If you have a credit or debit card or PayPal, you can use it without any issue.
Monegasque citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical reasons. The first step in organizing a trip to Canada is to ensure you have all of the essential travel documentation. You must apply for a Canadian ETA. The Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is required for visa-free visitors to Canada. It is also necessary to go through the country. The Canadian ETA is valid for 5 years from the date of issuing. This means you must enter Canada within the specified time range. It is also a multiple-entry visa with a maximum stay of 180 days each entry. In order to apply for a Canada ETA, you will need to provide some personal information and some details about your intended stay in Canada.
What documents do I need to apply for the Canada ETA?
- A valid passport must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the ETA fees.
- A valid email address to receive the ETA in their Inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram