The Canadian eTA for Hong Kong citizens is an online travel authorization that allows visa-free entry to Canada. Introduced by the Canadian government in 2015. It aims to make it easier for international travelers to obtain permits to visit the country. According to Canadian visa policy, the eTA allows entry into Canada for tourist, business or transit purposes. It is valid for 5 years. Hong Kong travelers can stay in Canada for up to 6 months on each visit with the eTA. Hong Kong citizens can visit Canada without a traditional visa if they have an Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA). Before traveling to Canada, the traveler must ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens
- Valid passport – it is one of the most important documents to apply for an ETA, so verify that your passport has a validation for another 6 months from the date that will be in the Canadian territory.
- An e-mail address – enter a valid email address you have access to. There you will receive the ETA in a PDF format.
- Means of payment – You can use several payment methods like credit or debit card or even PayPal for your application.
It’s no secret that Canada contains wonderfully rich attractions that should tempt everyone to visit. You must visit Canada at least once a year. Greek citizens must apply for a Canadian eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days. The Canada eTA visa from Greece is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Greek citizens traveling to the country for short stays. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. A Canada visa waiver approved by Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada at any airport entrance for up to 6 months.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, travelers will need a valid debit or credit card to pay the eTA application fees.
Despite the tremendous diversity of cultures in Canada, you must visit the county to see how the diversity of cultures combine to create a strong and beautiful country. The Canadian eTA visa for Romanians is not an optional requirement, but it is mandatory for all Romanian citizens traveling to the country for a short stay. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2016 to simplify the process of obtaining a travel authorization for visa-exempt foreign visitors, including Romanian citizens. Romanian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Romanian citizens who intend to travel to Canada by air for a maximum of 6 consecutive months per entry can apply for a Canadian eTA online.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be done through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
The Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as India eVisa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to opt for online travel. The e-Visa is a valid document that allows a Norwegian tourist, businessman or culture enthusiast to legally enter the country. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. This Norwegian visa is a perfect solution for tourists wishing to visit the sacred Ganges or India’s revered religious and architectural monuments. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. The Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that offers New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India as a tourist. New Zealand passport holders are required to have an approved Indian visa regardless of the intended length of stay in the country or the purpose of the trip. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The India e-Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders is an e-Visa introduced in 2014 that allows entry into the country for tourism, business, medical treatment or to accompany a person undergoing a medical procedure in India. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa that allows a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are Multiple Entry Travel Authorizations, except for the Online Medical Visa which is a triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States