CANADA VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS
It’s no secret that Canada contains wonderfully rich attractions that should tempt everyone to visit. You must visit Canada at least once a year. The Canada eTA visa from Greece is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Greek citizens traveling to the country for short stays. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. Greek citizens must apply for a Canadian eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days. A Canada visa waiver approved by Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization allowing the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months at every airport entrance.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, travelers will need a valid debit or credit card to pay the eTA application fees.
CANADA VISA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS
Despite the tremendous diversity of cultures in Canada, you must visit the county to see how the diversity of cultures combine to create a strong and beautiful country. The Canadian eTA visa for Romanians is not an optional requirement, but it is mandatory for all Romanian citizens traveling to the country for a short stay. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2016 to simplify the process of obtaining a travel authorization for visa-exempt foreign visitors, which also applies to Romanian citizens. Romanian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Romanian citizens wishing to travel to Canada by air for a maximum of 6 consecutive months per entry can apply for a Canadian eTA online.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be done through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Bulgarian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canadian government has imposed only one requirement on Bulgarian citizens to enter Canada by obtaining an ETA. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travelers legal permission to travel to Canada. The Canada eTA visa from Bulgaria is not an optional requirement but a mandatory one for all Bulgarian citizens traveling to the country for a short period of time. This permit can be completed by travelers and obtained online.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA?
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival on Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
Canada is located in the northern part of North America. The country is known for its panoramic views with beautiful glaciers, lakes, mountains and forests. Canada is rich and diverse in flora and fauna; Canada’s charm is unparalleled, and it is only natural that people want to visit Canada. Citizens of Denmark wishing to travel to Canada will need the newly introduced e-Visa. Citizens of Denmark wishing to travel to Canada are exempt from the visa requirement as the country is part of the European Union. The document that citizens of Denmark need is called Canadian ETA. Denmark citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Denmark citizens must apply for a Canada ETA, an online electronic application form that serves as a travel authentication document and helps the Canadian government track tourists entering the country.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
- A valid travel document or passport with validity of minimum of six months starting from the date of your arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram