Since August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for six months. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Citizens of select countries can apply for a Canada visa online while all other countries must apply through the regular channels. A visa is proof that the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. Instead, they can apply for and receive an eTA for Canada, which can be applied for online. Single entry visas and multiple entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows qualified foreign citizens of various countries (visa-less) to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian embassy or consulate.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
You must apply for an eTA to visit Canada if you are from one of the visa-waiver countries (countries eligible for an eTA) and are arriving by air or traveling through a Canadian airport. Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced by the Canadian government in May 2016 to speed up the visa application process. Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business or transit purposes. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourist, business or transit purposes with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiry date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. Entering Canada requires a visa for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Thanks to an online initiative by the Canadian government, French citizens no longer have to go through a lengthy application process to obtain a Canada visa waiver from France. The Canadian eTA for French passport holders, also known as Canada Electronic Travel Authorization, is a visa waiver. Since its launch in 2015, citizens of more than 50 visa-free countries are eligible to apply for the Canadian eTA, including those from France. It allows French citizens to enter Canada visa-free via a streamlined online application process. French citizens can use their Canadian eTA for tourism, business, visiting family or transiting through Canada. The Canadian eTA has many advantages. First of all, French citizens can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months at a time with their Canadian eTA. The Canadian eTA for French citizens is valid for 5 years or until the traveler’s passport expires (whichever comes first). The Canada Travel Permit is a multiple-entry visa waiver and allows French travelers to enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish during its period of validity. French travelers can obtain the eTA for Canada by filling out a simple online application form. The system is easy to use and filling out the form usually takes no more than 15 minutes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRENCH
- Valid Passport: A valid bio-metric passport. Each applicant must be in possession of a bio-metric passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry into Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don’t need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for your eTA fees.
The Canadian eTA for German citizens is a digital visa waiver allowing entry into the country. It allows citizens of Germany to apply for an entry permit for Canada online. Germany is one of more than 50 countries whose citizens can use this simplified process to obtain travel authorization to Canada and avoid the lengthy process of applying for a traditional visa at an embassy. The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, commonly known as eTA, was introduced in 2015 and is valid for 5 years. The Canadian eTA for Germans can be used for a variety of purposes including tourism, business or transit through Canada. An approved Canada eTA for German citizens is a multiple-entry travel permit allowing a total stay of 180 days with each entry. Since the Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry document, travelers from Germany can use it to enter and exit Canada as often as they like, as long as it is within the period of validity of the Canadian eTA. Thanks to a recent initiative by the Government of Canada, it is now easier than ever to obtain a visa waiver to visit Canada through the online eTA application, eliminating the hassle of applying for a visa in person with a Canadian diplomatic office.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GERMAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: You can use a debit or credit card, to pay for the eTA application fees
All Greek citizens require a Canada visa or visa waiver to legally enter the country. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online visa waiver for Greek citizens, which can be obtained through a simple application. Greek citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. An approved Canada Visa Waiver from Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months, with each airport entry to the country. Please note that once your Canada visa waiver (the Canadian eTA) has been granted, it is electronically linked to the Greek passport used by the traveler when completing the application. The Canadian Tourist Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA) is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport (whichever comes first). The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler’s passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREECE CITIZENS
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid form of payment – You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA application fees.
Company Name: CANADA Visa Official
Contact Person: Maya Shukla Rainworth
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 613-236-0841
Address:50 R. OConnor