To enter Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes, Cypriot citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Cypriot citizens, like other European Union nations, do not require a visa to enter Canada. You must, however, apply for a Canadian ETA. This authorization can be completed virtually electronically. This e-Visa permission is valid for 5 years from the date of issuing or until the expiration of your passport. You can visit Canada as many times as you want throughout the validity period because this is a multiple-entry visa. A stay, however, may not exceed 6 months at a time. If you cannot go back to your home country within 180 days, you need to apply for a visitor record to extend your stay in Canada. Apply now, complete an online application form that takes less than 15 minutes and travel to Canada.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Cypriot citizens
- Valid passport – apply for a Canada ETA once you know that your passport has a validity for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – your ETA will be sent by email. Print and take it with you to avoid any problems.
- Means of payment – after finishing completing your application you will have to make the corresponding payment using credit or debit cards or PayPal.
Canada eTA was implemented in 60 countries in 2015. The new system’s goal is to help officials process foreigners’ entry into the nation more effectively. As a result, travellers will have much shorter border lines and a more pleasant travel experience. Estonian citizens who want to visit Canada for a short period of time, whether for pleasure, to visit family, to attend a conference or business meeting, for medical treatment, or in transit to their final destination, can apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, or eTA. The document is associated with the applicant’s passport number and is electronically maintained in Canada’s immigration system. The Canadian eTA is valid for a total of 5 years and can be used for multiple entries of up to 90 days each. To extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for a new eTA at least 30 days in advance. Most requests are processed in just a few minutes. However, travelers are advised to apply for the eTA at least 72 hours before departure in case of delays or requests for additional information.
ETA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ESTONIAN CITIZENS
- Applicants must have an Estonian passport, with a validity of 6 months or more from the date of entering the country.
- The eTA can only be obtained with an electronic passport.
- It is a requirement to be a citizen before applying for a Canada eTA for Estonian citizens. Travelers holding a passport or travel document with a different status, such as refugees, must apply for a Canada visitor visa since they are not eligible for an eTA.
- Since the eTA application is an entirely electronic process done on either tablet, desktop computer, or a mobile device, a good internet connection is a must.
- Applicants are required to have an active email address so that they can obtain their authorization to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Whatever your reason for visiting Canada, it is vital to understand that Finnish citizens require a visa waiver or visa to enter the country lawfully. The Canadian government established the Canadian eTA for Finnish nationals in 2016, which may be applied for via a simple online application, eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy to apply in person. When visiting Canada for a short time, Finnish people, like many other nationalities, do not need to apply for a visa. This is due to the fact that Finnish citizens do not require a visa. For short-term entrance into Canada for general tourism, business, transit, or medical reasons, Finnish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. An approved eTA for Canada is a multiple entry travel authorization allowing a total stay of up to 6 months with each entry. Once your Canadian electronic Permit has been issued, it will automatically be ‘linked’ to your Finnish passport. The good thing about the new Canadian eTA is that it is valid for five years (or until your passport expires, whichever comes first). The process of obtaining a Canadian eTA takes less than 30 minutes online, so there is no need to visit an embassy or meet in person. Travelers can have their visa waiver approved in minutes.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR FINNISH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- A valid Finnish bio-metric passport – All travelers who want to get a Canadian eTA must have a bio-metric and machine-readable passport, since the visa is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. It is also recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in your passport
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information that pertains to their passport, personal information (address, contact information), employment, and travel details/itinerary
- A valid form of payment – Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees
- E-mail address– while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will obtain a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. It’s recommended to print one physical copy out just in case you need it.
- Phone, tablet, or computer – In order to fill out the application, travelers will need a device with internet access, such as a phone, tablet, or computer
Hungarian travellers should be aware that entering Canada requires a valid visa or a Canadian visa waiver for Hungarian citizens. The ETA is not valid for other objectives such as education, employment, or retirement. For these purposes, a different form of visa from a Canadian embassy is required. Hungarian citizens who plan to visit Canada for up to 180 days (6 months) can apply for a Canada eTA from the comfort of their own home. Since the launch of the electronic travel authorization eTA in 2016, applying for a Canada Travel Authorization for Hungarian citizens has become an easy and straightforward process. Travel from Hungary to Canada must be for tourism, business, or transit. An eTA is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months with each entry. Once issued, the Canadian eTA for Hungary is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. The eTA eVisa Waiver, which is linked to the traveler’s passport once approved, can be applied for a few days prior to travel exclusively online, eliminating the need to apply in person at a Canadian embassy.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FROM HUNGARY
- A valid bio-metric Hungarian passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Canada.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A valid Email address in order to finalize the application and receive communication regarding its approval or otherwise.
For shorter tourist trips, nationals of 53 countries, including Iceland, do not need to apply for a visa and can travel to Canada with a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Icelandic citizens must apply for a tourist visa in Iceland if they want to stay in Canada for more than 180 days. The eTA was established by the Canadian government in 2015 to ease entry into the country, reduce long lines at the border, and increase security inspections. The eTA application process is extremely simple in this regard, and it is completed electronically at the applicant’s leisure. It is feasible to accomplish it from any location on the planet. A visa to Canada from Iceland is also mandatory for all nationals who intend to study, work, or permanently live in Canada. For shorter stays for purposes such as leisure, business, transit or medical treatment, Icelanders are eligible to apply for a Canadian eTA. Please note that this only applies to air travel and entry into Canada through one of its international airports. Icelandic eTA holders can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months. The overall validity of the permit is 5 years or until the passport expires. This means Icelanders can travel to Canada multiple times without having to apply for an eTA each time. Applying for an Icelandic eTA is very easy. The applicant only needs to take a few minutes to complete the eTA application form through the official Canada Online Visa website.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR ICELANDIC CITIZENS
- Candidates must have an electronic and machine-readable Icelandic passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of entering Canada.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You need to have a valid credit or debit cards for the visa fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram