Since the Canadian government introduced the shortened and streamlined process for applying for an electronic travel authorization or Canada visa online, visiting Canada has been easier than ever. Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada each year to visit friends and family or simply to experience Canada’s natural beauty. Although you are not permitted to work on the Canada visitor visa, you can travel through Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. The Canada visa is issued for a period of six months and is a single or multiple entry visa.
Requirements FOR TOURIST VISA OF CANADA
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 passport size photos
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
According to Canada’s visa policy, Chile are visa-exempt when visiting Canada for short-term stays. However, you still need to get a travel document, but we are talking about an ETA from Canada. Authorization can be obtained online. The Canadian eTA, also known as Canada Electronic Travel Authorization, was introduced by the Canadian government in 2015 to pre-screen travelers, increase border security and allow for faster entry into the country. This permission allows Chile passport holders, along with citizens of many other countries, are eligible to enter Canada without a visa using a quick and easy online application tool.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. Your document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you have a current email due to all information about your ETA, we will send you throughout the email. Print your ETA, just in case.
- Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 3 payment methods: credit/debit card and PayPal.
Stamp in your passport allowing you entry into Canada. It is a permit to enter the country and stay legally, temporarily or permanently. Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are not. Take the trip of a lifetime! There is adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. Applying for a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your country origin has determined that you are eligible and meet the income requirements.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Choose whether to apply online or offline.
- Create your account online.
- Assemble the document file.
- Fill out a visa application form with the requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application centre with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
Like many other nationalities, Belgian citizens do not need to apply for a visa when traveling to Canada for tourism purposes. Because as a Belgian you are exempt from the visa requirement. However, you must apply for it. an ETA from Canada prior to departure. Belgian travelers wishing to visit Canada can now obtain travel authorization to the country through a simple online visa waiver application. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain it an electronic travel authorization exclusively online without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person. Belgian citizens who do not intend to stay in Canada for more than 6 consecutive months can apply for a visa waiver online from Belgium through the ETA application process. Obtaining a Belgium eTA visa waiver for travel to Canada is easy and simple.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Munaria Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +47 22 01 29 00
Address:Haakon VIIs gate 9
City: 0161 Oslo