A visa is proof that the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. Instead, they can apply for and receive an eTA for Canada, which can be applied for online. As of August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for six months. Citizens of select countries can apply for a Canada visa online while all other countries must apply through the regular channels. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Single entry and multiple entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows qualified foreign citizens of multiple countries (visa-less) to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian Embassy consulate.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourist, business, medical or transit purposes up to 90 days. Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA or visa before legally entering Canada. Belgian travelers wishing to visit Canada can now obtain travel authorization to the country through a simple online visa waiver application. Those who do not intend to stay in Canada for more than 6 consecutive months can apply for a visa waiver online from Belgium through the ETA application process. Once a Canadian electronic permit is approved, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler’s passport. The approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, i.e. a new application does not have to be submitted before each trip. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization exclusively online, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
The Canadian government introduced this online permit in 2015 to facilitate international tourism and visits. Individuals from these 58 countries and territories are visa-free when traveling to Canada for short visits, and citizens of Lithuania are included. However, as a Lithuanian, you must apply for a Canadian ETA if you are traveling by air. It allows foreign citizens of select countries to enter Canada for tourism, business, or short-term transit purposes. Lithuanian citizens are eligible to enter Canada with a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). It is a multiple entry permit, each granting a maximum stay of 180 days. The eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the Lithuanian passport and is valid for 5 years, except for passports that expire earlier. In this case, the Canadian eTA expires at the same time as the passport. Once Lithuanian citizens have confirmed that they meet the eTA requirements, they can proceed to completing the Canadian eTA application form. This is a simple questionnaire that will take you a few minutes to complete.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
The Canadian eTA for Dutch citizens is easy to apply online. The Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) was introduced by Canadian authorities in 2015 to more efficiently screen foreign travelers prior to entry. Netherlands citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. This is because the Netherlands is one of 50 visa-free countries whose citizens can enter Canada simply by presenting their passport at the border. Netherlands citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. To qualify for an eTA, applicants must meet all eTA requirements for Dutch citizens. One of those requirements is that they have an electronic passport that is machine-readable. The eTA is valid for a period of five years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into Canada, which is much more convenient than the previous single-entry visa system. Individual visits can last up to six months and are decided by immigration officers at the border and recorded in the visitor’s passport. The eTA Canada application form can be completed from the applicant’s home or office, eliminating the need for in-person visits.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Dutch
- Passport – A valid travel document or passport with at least another 6 months of validity from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States